- Swedish Finance Minister Anders Borg Quits Politics - Wall Street Journal September 15, 2014Wall Street JournalSwedish Finance Minister Anders Borg Quits PoliticsWall Street JournalSTOCKHOLM—Sweden's finance minister of eight years Anders Borg said he was leaving party politics a day after the center-right government lost parliamentary elections. Mr. Borg has been a high-profile public figure alongside Prime Minister Fredrik ...Outgoing Swedis […]
- Marc Caputo: The politics, paradoxes and polling of pot in Florida - MiamiHerald.com September 15, 2014Marc Caputo: The politics, paradoxes and polling of pot in FloridaMiamiHerald.comTallahassee's conservative political establishment is about to embark on a multi-million ad campaign to kill a popular, proposed constitutional amendment for medical marijuana. Paradoxically, more money and more message could mean more problems for ...and more »
- Women Pay More Attention to Politics When Their Senator Is a Woman And men ... - The New Republic September 15, 2014Women Pay More Attention to Politics When Their Senator Is a Woman And men ...The New RepublicThe gender gap in political representation in this country is not exactly news. From the national to the local level, the proportion of women in leadership positions is depressingly low: Women occupy just 18.2 percent of seats in the House of ...and more »
- Politics a family business for many US candidates this year - Reuters September 15, 2014ReutersPolitics a family business for many US candidates this yearReuters"This is a state that should have two Republican senators given its inherent conservatism and the presidential politics," said Kyle Kondik, an analyst at the University of Virginia's Center for Politics. But "Arkansas has really liked sending Pryors to ...and more » […]
- Study finds politics stinks -- literally - WBAL Baltimore September 15, 2014Study finds politics stinks -- literallyWBAL Baltimore"People could not predict the political ideology of others by smell if you asked them, but they differentially found the smell of those who aligned with them more attractive," said Dr. Rose McDermott, lead author of the study. "So I believe smell ...and more »
- Swedish Finance Minister Anders Borg Quits Politics - Wall Street Journal September 15, 2014
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Dwayne on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP