- Billionaire tech disrupter Sean Parker shakes up politics - SFGate November 24, 2014SFGateBillionaire tech disrupter Sean Parker shakes up politicsSFGateBillionaire venture capitalist Sean Parker loves to shake up calcified industries. His file-sharing company Napster knee-capped the recording world, transforming how people consume music. A decade ago, he was Facebook's first president in its ...and more »
- Extolling Moderation to Get Cubans Talking About Politics - New York Times November 22, 2014New York TimesExtolling Moderation to Get Cubans Talking About PoliticsNew York TimesMEXICO CITY — FROM a lectern covered in a lacy, white cloth at a provincial Cuban church center last month, Roberto Veiga González and Lenier González Mederos took turns talking before about 60 intellectuals and activists about the value of political ...and more »
- Czech and Slovak politics - The Economist November 23, 2014The EconomistCzech and Slovak politicsThe EconomistAS THE two countries that once made up Czechoslovakia celebrated the 25th anniversary of the Velvet Revolution this week, they suddenly found themselves sharing a common mood: anger. In both Prague and Bratislava on November 17th, protesters took ...and more »
- The Aftermath of the University of Virginia Rape Story - Bloomberg November 23, 2014The Aftermath of the University of Virginia Rape StoryBloombergSullivan's response wasn't enough for UVA faculty members, who urged the school to freeze any organizations being investigated for sexual misconduct. Associate Professor of Public Policy and Politics Christine Mahoney wrote the following letter, via ...and more »
- Understanding Marion Barry's Chemical Approach to Politics - Slate Magazine November 23, 2014Slate MagazineUnderstanding Marion Barry's Chemical Approach to PoliticsSlate MagazineI wrote my college thesis about Barry, and interviewed tons of people who met him in the 1970s as he built his political career. To a person, they talked about Barry's obsession with the numbers—understanding voting and political relationships at a ...Marion Barry […]
- Billionaire tech disrupter Sean Parker shakes up politics - SFGate November 24, 2014
November 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Dwayne on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP