- What we talk about when we talk about talking about politics at Thanksgiving - Washington Post (blog) November 26, 2014What we talk about when we talk about talking about politics at ThanksgivingWashington Post (blog)There is a set script to Thanksgiving, part of the reason the holiday feels so comforting. We eat stuffing and complain about the traffic. We see family we haven't seen since the last time we ate stuffing. Someone brings up politics and is either met ...and […]
- Indian politics - The Economist November 27, 2014The EconomistIndian politicsThe EconomistHe first met him in 1990, when the prime minister was a Hindu ascetic and political activist who laughed often, though never with his eyes. This lends subtlety and authority to Mr Sardesai's portrayal of a politician who tends either to be slavishly ...and more »
- Japanese politics - The Economist November 27, 2014Japanese politicsThe EconomistTHERE is a saying in Japan that a monkey that falls from a tree is still a monkey, but a member of parliament who falls is a nobody. Apart from some opportunities in a tiny lobbying industry, there are few prospects for cast-aside politicians. So an ...
- Angelina Jolie Considering a Move into Politics, "If I Felt I Could Really ... - Us Magazine November 26, 2014Us MagazineAngelina Jolie Considering a Move into Politics, "If I Felt I Could Really ...Us MagazineBrad Pitt's wife, and mother of six, Jolie, spoke last week about her desire to step away from acting, and focus on directing instead, telling Du Jour magazine she's much more comfortable behind the camera, than in front of it. But on Tuesday, N […]
- UK Politics Put Investors on Edge - Wall Street Journal November 27, 2014Wall Street JournalUK Politics Put Investors on EdgeWall Street JournalLONDON—Investors in the U.K. are bracing for a new wave of political risk. Back in September, sterling and U.K. stocks plunged in the run-up to Scotland's vote on independence from the rest of the country. Markets snapped back after Scotland chose to ...
- What we talk about when we talk about talking about politics at Thanksgiving - Washington Post (blog) November 26, 2014
November 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Dwayne on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP