- Where Oil and Politics Mix - New York Times November 24, 2014New York TimesWhere Oil and Politics MixNew York TimesOver the campaign, Mr. Dalrymple would collect over $93,000 from those with a direct interest in the mega-unit and a total of about $550,000 from oil-related executives, lawyers and political action committees. That represented a quarter of the $2.16 ...and more »
- Billionaire tech disrupter Sean Parker shakes up politics - SFGate November 24, 2014SFGateBillionaire tech disrupter Sean Parker shakes up politicsSFGateBillionaire venture capitalist Sean Parker loves to shake up calcified industries. His file-sharing company Napster knee-capped the recording world, transforming how people consume music. A decade ago, he was Facebook's first president in its ...and more »
- The politics of infrastructure - CBS News November 23, 2014The politics of infrastructureCBS News"It's not a very sexy subject," Steve Kroft says about his 60 Minutes story this week: the U.S.'s crumbling infrastructure. "[But] it's a little like replacing the roof on your house. It costs a lot of money but ... if you don't do it, it's just going ...and more »
- How Millennials' Use of Social Networks Explains Their Politics - Brookings Institution (blog) November 24, 2014How Millennials' Use of Social Networks Explains Their PoliticsBrookings Institution (blog)Many have wondered about the impact that millennials will have on politics. Research discussed at a recent symposium should provide concerned Americans with a sense of cautious optimism about the future civic and political participation of millennials.
- MTP Panel on the Politics of Immigration - NBCNews.com November 24, 2014NBCNews.comMTP Panel on the Politics of ImmigrationNBCNews.comMONTEVIDEO, URUGUAY -- As an American expat, one gets used to abuse. Not long ago I found myself outside a shabby corner bar in Montevideo being shouted at by a couple of bearded communists, to whom I'd dared suggest that the United States ...
- Where Oil and Politics Mix - New York Times November 24, 2014
November 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Dwayne on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP