- Greg Orman, a political enigma, faces growing scrutiny in Kansas Senate race - Washington Post September 29, 2014Greg Orman, a political enigma, faces growing scrutiny in Kansas Senate raceWashington PostOrman, who entered the race in June, has surged on the strength of his pitch to fix a broken Washington without any allegiance to a political party. But now the enigma is under increasing pressure from voters to provide a clearer sense of his ideology ...
- Bill Clinton's Record of Resilience at Vanguard of Presidential Politics - New York Times September 30, 2014WMUR ManchesterBill Clinton's Record of Resilience at Vanguard of Presidential PoliticsNew York TimesThat makes Mr. Clinton, who addressed his first national convention at age 33 and on Friday became a grandfather at 68, the most durable high-stakes player ever in American presidential politics. It does not make him the most successful or influential .. […]
- Mix-and-Match Politics Plague College Conversations - Huffington Post September 30, 2014Huffington PostMix-and-Match Politics Plague College ConversationsHuffington PostThere are places where I avoid talking about politics: first dates, holiday visits with my Bill O'Reilly-loving grandmother, job interviews, etc.; but there are also places where I love to talk about politics. College is one of those places. College ...
- Colorado school protests roil swing state politics - WHDH-TV September 30, 2014Colorado school protests roil swing state politicsWHDH-TVDENVER (AP) - The protests over a Colorado school district's proposal to promote patriotism and de-emphasize civil disobedience in American history classes have found their way into the state's marquee midterm election races, injecting a volatile issue ...and more »
- The Mystery Candidate Shaking Up Kansas Politics - The Atlantic September 29, 2014The AtlanticThe Mystery Candidate Shaking Up Kansas PoliticsThe AtlanticIt was going to be called Good Politics Is Bad Policy, and it would explain the distressing phenomenon he perceived—the misalignment of politicians' incentives with the country's needs. Writing a book turned out to be even harder than making millions ...Lawsuit could scramble K […]
- Greg Orman, a political enigma, faces growing scrutiny in Kansas Senate race - Washington Post September 29, 2014
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Dwayne on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP