- In Georgia, Politics Moves Past Just Black and White - New York Times September 19, 2014In Georgia, Politics Moves Past Just Black and WhiteNew York TimesGeorgia has seen major demographic shifts in recent years, with significant increases in African-American, Hispanic and Asian-American populations. The politics of Georgia, however, with gun control debates and harsh immigration laws, seem to lag ...and more »
- French politics - The Economist September 19, 2014CNBCFrench politicsThe EconomistTO JUDGE by this week, the race to succeed François Hollande as president in 2017 has begun. One by one, rival politicians are carving out positions. On the left Manuel Valls, the Socialist prime minister, sounds ever more like a rival to his own boss ...Former French President Sarkozy Returns to PoliticsWall Street JournalFra […]
- Politics in Bangladesh - The Economist September 19, 2014The EconomistPolitics in BangladeshThe EconomistOut of parliament, its politicians rely on thugs for personal protection that was once provided by the state. Flanked by advisers who were once close to her husband, Mrs Zia insists that boycotting the general election was the right thing to do. She ...and more »
- How Kansas Became Strangest Story in Politics - Bloomberg View September 19, 2014Bradenton HeraldHow Kansas Became Strangest Story in PoliticsBloomberg ViewHow did Kansas become perhaps the largest question mark in the battle for control of the Senate -- and host to a closely contested election for Governor, too? To recap: Republican Senator Pat Roberts was polling poorly against both Democratic nominee ...Ousting a GOP Senator, without […]
- Six Years Of Politics, Pandering, And Broken Promises On The Keystone Pipeline - Forbes September 19, 2014Six Years Of Politics, Pandering, And Broken Promises On The Keystone PipelineForbesIt's a stunning example of Washington putting politics before people. Earlier this year, a Washington Post/ABC News poll found that 65 percent of Americans support building the pipeline, while only 22 percent oppose it. In Washington, three-to-one ...and more »
- In Georgia, Politics Moves Past Just Black and White - New York Times September 19, 2014
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Dwayne on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP