- Botswana's politics - The Economist October 31, 2014The EconomistBotswana's politicsThe EconomistCASTING a vote in Botswana is a pleasantly dull and well-run affair; perhaps the biggest concern in the October 24th parliamentary elections was a storm that blew away tented polling stations. Slow vote counting was put down to excessive carefulness ...and more »
- Money in Georgia politics? Yes, with much more maybe to come - Atlanta Journal Constitution (blog) October 31, 2014Money in Georgia politics? Yes, with much more maybe to comeAtlanta Journal Constitution (blog)The barrage of political advertising we've already seen during this election season is making some people wonder how much more we might see if one or two top-of-the-ticket races go to runoffs. The answer: a lot more. A whoooooooole lot more.
- Political prediction market puts money in play - Politico October 31, 2014PoliticoPolitical prediction market puts money in playPoliticoThere's nothing a politician loves more than a poll. Now throw in some political wagering with cold, hard cash. That is the concept behind PredictIt, an online political stock market that the operators say will go live Friday after clearing regulatory ...and more »
- Politics and the past in Bangladesh - The Economist October 31, 2014The EconomistPolitics and the past in BangladeshThe EconomistAfter spells in Pakistan and England, Mr Azam was protected by two successive dictators who ruled until 1990 and welcomed his religious brand of politics. Even after democracy returned, Khaleda Zia—the widow of one of those dictators, Ziaur Rahman ...and more »
- Soapbox: Bessler wants to change face of politics - The Coloradoan October 31, 2014The ColoradoanSoapbox: Bessler wants to change face of politicsThe ColoradoanI got into the race for Colorado House District 53 because I want to make a difference and apply my decade of experience as a systems architect and data analyst for the public good. For years, I've been encouraged by my friends of all political stripes ...
- Botswana's politics - The Economist October 31, 2014
October 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Dwayne on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP