- The Politics of the ISIS Threat - New York Times September 1, 2014WMUR ManchesterThe Politics of the ISIS ThreatNew York TimesWe seem to be drifting inexorably toward escalating our fight with the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria, or ISIS, as the Obama administration mulls whether to extend its “limited” bombing campaign into Syria. Part of the reasoning is alarm at the speed ...Obama's 'cautious' approach on […]
- Mundt decision in '69 tipped SD politics - Sioux Falls Argus Leader September 1, 2014Mundt decision in '69 tipped SD politicsSioux Falls Argus LeaderThe events 45 years ago this November altered the course of South Dakota politics. Republicans headed into the 1970 election without Mundt, a giant in state politics and a gifted orator who campaigned for down-ticket Republicans even in years when he ...and more »
- The elusive 'It factor' in presidential politics - The Week Magazine September 1, 2014The elusive 'It factor' in presidential politicsThe Week MagazineWhether it's sports or politics, intangibles aren't enough on their own. They are necessary but not sufficient. Sarah Palin, Michele Bachmann, and Herman Cain are all incredibly talented — they all had It — but all lacked some basic policy ...and more »
- Inside Texas Politics (8/31/14) - WFAA September 1, 2014WFAAInside Texas Politics (8/31/14)WFAATed Cruz sits down with Inside Texas Politics host Jason Whitely for a wide-ranging interview that ranges from the abortion issue to Middle East politics. WFAA. Every week, we go to Austin for context from the Capitol with Ross Ramsey, executive editor ...Inside Texas Politics: Lawyering UpTexas Tribuneall 8 news articl […]
- Uber takes turn toward old-school politics - SFGate September 1, 2014SFGateUber takes turn toward old-school politicsSFGateUber bills itself as a leader in tech innovation, but when it came to fighting mandated insurance for its drivers, the ride-share giant turned to good old-fashioned hardball politics. The target: state Assemblywoman Susan Bonilla, D-Concord, author of ...and more »
- The Politics of the ISIS Threat - New York Times September 1, 2014
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Dwayne on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP