- Politics at play in US Army general's sex crimes trial -judge - Reuters March 10, 2014The GuardianPolitics at play in US Army general's sex crimes trial -judgeReutersMilitary leaders at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, rejected a previous such proposal by the one-star general after giving improper consideration to a letter from the main accuser's lawyer that invoked politics while urging them to deny the offer, Colonel ...Judge: US gener […]
- The anti-politics of 'Upworthy' - Politico March 11, 2014PoliticoThe anti-politics of 'Upworthy'PoliticoUpworthy has hit the sweet spot of political messaging, according to some observers, by effectively couching its progressive-leaning politics without emphasizing partisanship and tapping into the wide swath of young voters Republicans and Democrats ...and more »
- Florida Election Tests Midterm Messaging - NPR (blog) March 11, 2014NPR (blog)Florida Election Tests Midterm MessagingNPR (blog)"The Democrats have to shake things up to prove they are not a permanent minority in the House," says David Wasserman of the nonpartisan Cook Political Report. "Winning this race would go a long way to show that." Recent polls suggest that Sink has ...5 things to watch in Florida […]
- Chicago Sun-Times serves deep dish politics - Politico March 11, 2014PoliticoChicago Sun-Times serves deep dish politicsPoliticoWith the Chicago Sun-Times's new political website, Early & Often, the paper is making a play to become the region's one-stop shop for political junkies. The city tabloid — which launched Early & Often a week ago to bring together its politics news ...and more »
- Is Negotiating Political Agreement a Lost Art? | Procedural Politics - Roll Call (blog) March 11, 2014Is Negotiating Political Agreement a Lost Art? | Procedural PoliticsRoll Call (blog)Political scientists are now weighing in on the same topic though they don't all agree on the causes and effects of contemporary political gridlock, let alone the cures. Princeton's Michael Barber and Nolan McCarty recently analyzed some of the popular ...
- Politics at play in US Army general's sex crimes trial -judge - Reuters March 10, 2014
March 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Dwayne on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP