- 'Buy America' Laws: Feel-Good Politics, Little Real-World Impact - Businessweek May 24, 2013'Buy America' Laws: Feel-Good Politics, Little Real-World ImpactBusinessweekLast week Maryland Governor Martin O'Malley signed a so-called Buy America law, the first state this year to do so. At least 21 states and the federal government already have laws requiring that American-made goods and companies get first dibs when ...
- NJ Politics Roundup: Obama set to visit; Christie, Oliver exchange words - The Star-Ledger - NJ.com May 24, 2013The Star-Ledger - NJ.comNJ Politics Roundup: Obama set to visit; Christie, Oliver exchange wordsThe Star-Ledger - NJ.comPOLITICS AROUND THE WEB. • PolitickerNJ.com: State Sen. Barbara Buono, the likely Democratic candidate for governor, endorsed Lizette Delgado for Vice Chair of New Jersey's Democratic State Committee. • Syracuse.com: New York Gov. Andr […]
- Politics Counts: Virginia's Shift Could Break Streak - Wall Street Journal (blog) May 24, 2013Wall Street Journal (blog)Politics Counts: Virginia's Shift Could Break StreakWall Street Journal (blog)Politics is full of long-term patterns – if this happens, that follows – and one enduring example has been the relationship between presidential elections and the Virginia gubernatorial races that follow the year after. Since 1976, the following ...an […]
- Pond scum politics in Massachusetts - Washington Post (blog) May 24, 2013WCVB BostonPond scum politics in MassachusettsWashington Post (blog)Gabriel Gomez, the GOP Senate candidate in Massachusetts, is suddenly getting a fair amount of attention for calling opponent Ed Markey “pond scum” in an interview yesterday. That's pretty pond-scummy in and of itself. But the other stuff Gomez said in ...Senate hopeful Ed Markey releas […]
- Week In Politics: Obama And Drone Strikes - NPR May 24, 2013Week In Politics: Obama And Drone StrikesNPRMelissa Block speaks with political commentators E.J. Dionne of The Washington Post and Brookings Institution and David Brooks of The New York Times. They discuss highlights from the national security speech delivered by President Obama on Thursday.
- 'Buy America' Laws: Feel-Good Politics, Little Real-World Impact - Businessweek May 24, 2013
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- J. Tyler Ballance on Children’s book author Ted Kennedy, dead at 77