- Former sex slave says Japanese mayor's comment 'absurd,' should resign from ... - Fox News May 25, 2013Former sex slave says Japanese mayor's comment 'absurd,' should resign from ...Fox NewsKim said Saturday that anyone who makes such an "absurd comment" should quit politics. The 87-year-old and another victim, Kil Won-ok, were speaking to their supporters to share with them their painful past as so-called comfort women. The two cance […]
- 'Buy America' Laws: Feel-Good Politics, Little Real-World Impact - Businessweek May 24, 2013'Buy America' Laws: Feel-Good Politics, Little Real-World ImpactBusinessweekLast week Maryland Governor Martin O'Malley signed a so-called Buy America law, the first state this year to do so. At least 21 states and the federal government already have laws requiring that American-made goods and companies get first dibs when ...
- Montgomery County politics on panhandling trumped safety - Washington Post May 24, 2013Montgomery County politics on panhandling trumped safetyWashington PostTorn between concerns for the safety of these vulnerable folks and pressure from firefighters seeking to protect their annual in-road “Fill the Boot” campaign for the Muscular Dystrophy Association, neither Montgomery County nor the state had the ...
- Politics Counts: Virginia's Shift Could Break Streak - Wall Street Journal (blog) May 24, 2013Wall Street Journal (blog)Politics Counts: Virginia's Shift Could Break StreakWall Street Journal (blog)Politics is full of long-term patterns – if this happens, that follows – and one enduring example has been the relationship between presidential elections and the Virginia gubernatorial races that follow the year after. Since 1976, the following ...an […]
- A Blue Vision and the Politics of the Ocean - National Geographic May 24, 2013National GeographicA Blue Vision and the Politics of the OceanNational Geographic“Our oceans face an unprecedented set of challenges from climate change, pollution, energy extraction, and more,” warned Senator Sheldon Whitehouse of Rhode Island, the opening speaker at the 4th Blue Vision Summit in Washington D.C. held earlier this ...and more »
- Former sex slave says Japanese mayor's comment 'absurd,' should resign from ... - Fox News May 25, 2013
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- J. Tyler Ballance on Children’s book author Ted Kennedy, dead at 77