- In Georgia, Politics Moves Past Just Black and White - New York Times September 19, 2014In Georgia, Politics Moves Past Just Black and WhiteNew York TimesGeorgia has seen major demographic shifts in recent years, with significant increases in African-American, Hispanic and Asian-American populations. The politics of Georgia, however, with gun control debates and harsh immigration laws, seem to lag ...and more »
- French politics - The Economist September 19, 2014The GuardianFrench politicsThe EconomistTO JUDGE by this week, the race to succeed François Hollande as president in 2017 has begun. One by one, rival politicians are carving out positions. On the left Manuel Valls, the Socialist prime minister, sounds ever more like a rival to his own boss ...Sarkozy set for return to politics in FranceThe GuardianFrance […]
- Politics in Bangladesh - The Economist September 19, 2014The EconomistPolitics in BangladeshThe EconomistOut of parliament, its politicians rely on thugs for personal protection that was once provided by the state. Flanked by advisers who were once close to her husband, Mrs Zia insists that boycotting the general election was the right thing to do. She ...and more »
- How Gary Hart's Downfall Forever Changed American Politics - New York Times September 18, 2014New York TimesHow Gary Hart's Downfall Forever Changed American PoliticsNew York TimesWhen they talked about him now in Washington, Hart was invariably described as a brilliant and serious man, perhaps the most visionary political mind of his generation, an old-school statesman of the kind Washington had lost its capacity to produce.and more »
- NJ Politics Roundup: Christie on bridge scandal report, Roger Goodell's job ... - NJ.com September 19, 2014New York TimesNJ Politics Roundup: Christie on bridge scandal report, Roger Goodell's job ...NJ.com... Brittney Davies, Matt Friedman, Ted Sherman, Stephen Stirling, and Thomas Zambito contributed to this report. Brent Johnson may be reached at email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter @johnsb01. Find NJ.com Politics on Facebook.NJ Politics Rou […]
- In Georgia, Politics Moves Past Just Black and White - New York Times September 19, 2014
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Dwayne on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP