- COEXIST?s Bonehead Bumper-Sticker Politics - Daily Beast December 22, 2014Daily BeastCOEXIST?s Bonehead Bumper-Sticker PoliticsDaily BeastThe museum is a private institution in Jerusalem that describes itself as a “socio-political contemporary art museum.” In its original form, the design only incorporated three symbols—a Muslim crescent for the “C”, a Jewish Star of David for the “X ...
- 8 best vines in politics 2014 - CNN December 21, 2014CNN8 best vines in politics 2014CNN(CNN) -- Whether it's competing in a guitar battle or doing a karate kick in costume, there's a lot a politician can do in six seconds. With that, I give you the best Vines in politics for 2014: 1. Joe Biden goes into take a selfie while wearing a ...best vines in politics 2014WXII The Triadall 13 news articles » […]
- Obama's briefing room gender gap motivated by 2016 politics? The 'Inside ... - CNN December 21, 2014Obama's briefing room gender gap motivated by 2016 politics? The 'Inside ...CNNWashington (CNN) -- Girl Power was a first-time topic for our Sunday trip around the "Inside Politics" table, along with some key things -- and people -- to watch for as we leave 2014 behind and brace for 2015 and 2016. CNN's John King and other top ...Oba […]
- Talking Points: Bachmann Leaving Congress, Not Politics - CBS Local December 21, 2014Talking Points: Bachmann Leaving Congress, Not PoliticsCBS LocalMINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) – After 8 years in Congress, one of Minnesota's best known political figures is leaving office. But Rep. Michele Bachmann isn't leaving quietly. In her final weeks representing the 6th Congressional District, she has continued to ...and more »
- The year's biggest winners and losers in state politics - New York Post December 22, 2014New York PostThe year's biggest winners and losers in state politicsNew York Post'Tis the season to pick the winners and losers of state politics in a year that saw a debate-ducking Gov. Cuomo emerge as Loser No. 1 with a weak re-election tally, a revolt on his political left, a federal probe of his Moreland Commission meddling ...
- COEXIST?s Bonehead Bumper-Sticker Politics - Daily Beast December 22, 2014
December 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Dwayne on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP