- Spanish politics - The Economist November 21, 2014The EconomistSpanish politicsThe EconomistIt has taken years of chronic unemployment, a banking bail-out, a second dip into recession (now over) and a flood of corruption cases to see the amorphous indignados take shape in party politics. In opinion polls support for Podemos has surged as high ...and more »
- From Profits to Politics - New York Times November 19, 2014From Profits to PoliticsNew York TimesGina Raimondo, the Democratic governor-elect of Rhode Island, also didn't enter politics until four years ago. Like Ducey, she's her state's treasurer. And like him, she's best known for what she did in business. She started Rhode Island's first ...
- Victory for Anti-EU Party Shows Cracks in UK Politics - Wall Street Journal November 21, 2014Wall Street JournalVictory for Anti-EU Party Shows Cracks in UK PoliticsWall Street JournalThe result underscores the increasingly fragmented nature of the British political landscape, which has long been dominated by the Conservatives and Labour. With many analysts expecting a hung parliament in May's election, some say there could be a ...Second Ukip […]
- Sen. Mitch McConnell's Political Life, Examined, In 'The Cynic' - NPR November 20, 2014NPRSen. Mitch McConnell's Political Life, Examined, In 'The Cynic'NPRWhen Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) first entered politics in the 1960s, he started out as moderate — pro-abortion rights, pro-union, in support of the civil rights movement. With time, McConnell shifted to the right as the Republican Party shifted. "I ...
- Putting People Before Politics - Huffington Post November 21, 2014Putting People Before PoliticsHuffington PostIt is because of our faith that Christians -- Evangelical, Catholic, Mainline Protestant -- and of every tribe and tongue around the country have urged our leaders to put people before politics. The president's action does exactly this, allowing ...and more »
- Spanish politics - The Economist November 21, 2014
November 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Dwayne on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP