- Assassination in Tunisia Draws Spouse Into Politics - New York Times October 25, 2014Assassination in Tunisia Draws Spouse Into PoliticsNew York TimesMrs. Brahmi, 47, a mother of five, is campaigning in Tunisia's parliamentary election Sunday for the seat of her husband, Mohamed Brahmi, the left-wing politician whose assassination by an Islamist extremist group last year sent Tunisia into a ...
- Pragmatism on Climate Change Trumps Politics at Local Level Across US - New York Times October 24, 2014New York TimesPragmatism on Climate Change Trumps Politics at Local Level Across USNew York TimesWhile politicians are increasingly willing to include environmental messages in their campaigns, many at the national level still steer clear of the politically charged topic of climate change. But in communities across the country where the effects ...
- The Shifting Politics of Cuba Policy - New York Times October 25, 2014New York TimesThe Shifting Politics of Cuba PolicyNew York TimesThere was a time, not too long ago, when any mainstream politician running for statewide or national office in Florida had to rattle off fiery rhetoric against the Cuban government and declare unquestioning faith that the embargo on the island would ...and more »
- Religion and politics - The Economist October 24, 2014Religion and politicsThe EconomistHe thinks the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) should crack down harder on churches that meddle in politics. Under American law, churches that explicitly endorse or oppose a political candidate can lose their tax-exempt status, but Mr Silverman thinks ...and more »
- Ebola and politics - The Economist (blog) October 24, 2014Ebola and politicsThe Economist (blog)AMERICA is a deeply divided country. Many countries are. But as Juan Linz, a political scientist, noted in a seminal study on presidential democracy, America's constitution ensures both Congress and the president have some claim to democratic legitimacy.
- Assassination in Tunisia Draws Spouse Into Politics - New York Times October 25, 2014
October 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Dwayne on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP