- NJ Politics Roundup: Obama set to visit; Christie, Oliver exchange words - The Star-Ledger - NJ.com May 24, 2013The Star-Ledger - NJ.comNJ Politics Roundup: Obama set to visit; Christie, Oliver exchange wordsThe Star-Ledger - NJ.comPOLITICS AROUND THE WEB. • PolitickerNJ.com: State Sen. Barbara Buono, the likely Democratic candidate for governor, endorsed Lizette Delgado for Vice Chair of New Jersey's Democratic State Committee. • Syracuse.com: New York Gov. Andr […]
- What Obama's Speech Means for Guantanamo - RollingStone.com May 23, 2013RollingStone.comWhat Obama's Speech Means for GuantanamoRollingStone.comIn a major speech Thursday at the National Defense University, President Barack Obama described in broad terms what his administration has framed as a new, more limited approach to waging what's known as the war against al Qaeda and associated ...Obama balances threats against […]
- Srinivasan's Confirmation First For DC Circuit In 7 Years - NPR (blog) May 23, 2013NPR (blog)Srinivasan's Confirmation First For DC Circuit In 7 YearsNPR (blog)Srinivasan was confirmed because he had huge bipartisan support in the legal community and because he served in both the Bush and Obama administrations, while having no record in partisan politics. But the federal appeals court for the District of ...Senate confirms Obama nomin […]
- The Politics of Second Chances - New York Times May 23, 2013MiamiHerald.comThe Politics of Second ChancesNew York TimesDeserving Forgiveness, but Not Re-Election. Colleen Carroll Campbell, columnist and author. Voters are wise to think twice before returning disgraced politicians to positions of power. The rhetoric about "second chances" is misleading. Maurice Carroll ...When politics gives you a second cha […]
- Gitmo, Politics, and Ending the War - National Review Online (blog) May 23, 2013Gitmo, Politics, and Ending the WarNational Review Online (blog)He's the problem-solver; his opponents are the ideologues, or in this case merely craven politicians. (Someone needs to write a book about this rhetorical tactic) In a national-security address that contained no real surprises and was notable mainly ...
- NJ Politics Roundup: Obama set to visit; Christie, Oliver exchange words - The Star-Ledger - NJ.com May 24, 2013
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- J. Tyler Ballance on Children’s book author Ted Kennedy, dead at 77