- French politics - The Economist September 20, 2014Wall Street JournalFrench politicsThe EconomistTO JUDGE by this week, the race to succeed François Hollande as president in 2017 has begun. One by one, rival politicians are carving out positions. On the left Manuel Valls, the Socialist prime minister, sounds ever more like a rival to his own boss ...As Sarkozy returns to politics, let's remind ourselve […]
- Politics in Bangladesh - The Economist September 20, 2014The EconomistPolitics in BangladeshThe EconomistOut of parliament, its politicians rely on thugs for personal protection that was once provided by the state. Flanked by advisers who were once close to her husband, Mrs Zia insists that boycotting the general election was the right thing to do. She ...and more »
- In Georgia, Politics Moves Past Just Black and White - New York Times September 19, 2014In Georgia, Politics Moves Past Just Black and WhiteNew York TimesGeorgia has seen major demographic shifts in recent years, with significant increases in African-American, Hispanic and Asian-American populations. The politics of Georgia, however, with gun control debates and harsh immigration laws, seem to lag ...and more »
- Scotland's political playing field returns to the realm of more conventional ... - Washington Post September 20, 2014Scotland's political playing field returns to the realm of more conventional ...Washington Post“Politics in this country had the stereotype of being all about middle-aged men in suits. It wasn't popular,” said Louise Cameron, the 18-year-old chair of the 150-member Youth Parliament, a body of 14- to 25-year-olds who advocate for Scotland's you […]
- On Politics: County revises its relationship with EDC - Florida Today September 21, 2014On Politics: County revises its relationship with EDCFlorida TodayEmployees work at Blueware's Melbourne offices in this 2013 file photo. A lawsuit involving the Economic Development Commission of Florida's Space Coast's with the company centered on whether or not the EDC is a public agency. (Photo: TIM ...
- French politics - The Economist September 20, 2014
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Dwayne on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP