- Botswana's politics - The Economist October 31, 2014The EconomistBotswana's politicsThe EconomistCASTING a vote in Botswana is a pleasantly dull and well-run affair; perhaps the biggest concern in the October 24th parliamentary elections was a storm that blew away tented polling stations. Slow vote counting was put down to excessive carefulness ...and more »
- Ebola and politics - The Economist (blog) October 31, 2014Ebola and politicsThe Economist (blog)This is only the latest—and perhaps most egregious—example of “Ebolanoia”, an approach to the disease that prioritises paranoia and politics over medicine and science. In this case the very experts who may have the most wisdom to impart about Ebola ...and more »
- Soapbox: Bessler wants to change face of politics - The Coloradoan October 31, 2014The ColoradoanSoapbox: Bessler wants to change face of politicsThe ColoradoanFor years, I've been encouraged by my friends of all political stripes to run for office because of my passion for statesmanship. I couldn't have asked for more shining endorsements from the editorial boards of both the Coloradoan and the Collegian.
- Tom Colicchio's Overcooked Politics - Wall Street Journal October 30, 2014Wall Street JournalTom Colicchio's Overcooked PoliticsWall Street JournalCulinary elites—like political elites—profess to want to help ordinary Americans, but their efforts often miss the mark as they aim to be the smartest guy at the food and wine festival. They come across as condescending scolds finding fault in nearly ...
- The Rise of Public Opinion in Cambodia's Politics - The Diplomat October 31, 2014The DiplomatThe Rise of Public Opinion in Cambodia's PoliticsThe DiplomatThe July 2013 election was a critical moment in Cambodia's politics. Although driven by different motives, all political factions and the general public could finally reach a consensus: It was time to get serious about reform. With all eyes focused on ...
- Botswana's politics - The Economist October 31, 2014
October 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Dwayne on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP