- Political Rifts Slow US Effort on Climate - New York Times April 15, 2014Political Rifts Slow US Effort on ClimateNew York TimesBut aggressive efforts to tackle climate change have repeatedly collided with political reality in Washington, where some Republicans question the underlying science of global warming and lawmakers' ties to the fossil fuel industry have made them ...
- NJ Politics Roundup: Tax collections, Christie town hall, bridge scandal ... - Hunterdon County Democrat April 16, 2014NJ Politics Roundup: Tax collections, Christie town hall, bridge scandal ...Hunterdon County DemocratCHRISTIE'S LATEST TOWN HALL. Christie held his latest town hall in Franklin Township in Somerset County on Tuesday, touching on a few topics: • He said people should be allowed unlimited donations to political campaigns, followed by a 48-hour period ...N […]
- 'Brigade' Wants to Do to Politics What Napster Did to Music - Motherboard April 16, 2014'Brigade' Wants to Do to Politics What Napster Did to MusicMotherboardSo, it's with some sense of wonder to watch Sean Parker—the outsized personality behind Napster, Facebook, and Spotify—invest in Brigade, a startup aimed at fostering political engagement, especially voter turnout. Indeed, the Valley's libertarian ...and more »
- Money in Politics Is Taxation Without Representation - Huffington Post (blog) April 15, 2014Money in Politics Is Taxation Without RepresentationHuffington Post (blog)April 15 is Tax Day, and most of us dutifully pay our taxes to a government that no longer represents us. Policy decisions on nearly every issue, regardless of public opinion, are decided in favor of a select few who can afford to write massive checks ...
- Killing the Muslim Spy Unit - Daily Beast April 16, 2014Killing the Muslim Spy UnitDaily BeastSetting aside that debate, the politics of ending what critics called “muslim spying” weren't as easy or palatable in New York City as observers might think. As Michael Powell noted in an unrelated television interview, New York City is progressive ...and more »
- Political Rifts Slow US Effort on Climate - New York Times April 15, 2014
April 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Dwayne on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP