- EJ Dionne: The politics of Ebola - Washington Post October 23, 2014EJ Dionne: The politics of EbolaWashington PostYou read that right: An investigation by the Boston Globe found that, unlike politicians who go to great lengths to puff up their military backgrounds, Moulton, as the paper's Walter Robinson wrote, “chose not to publicly disclose that he was twice ...and more »
- Ebola and politics - The Economist (blog) October 23, 2014Ebola and politicsThe Economist (blog)AMERICA is a deeply divided country. Many countries are. But as Juan Linz, a political scientist, noted in a seminal study on presidential democracy, America's constitution ensures both Congress and the president have some claim to democratic legitimacy.
- Rand Paul: 'The Most Interesting Man In Politics' - CBS Local October 23, 2014CBS LocalRand Paul: 'The Most Interesting Man In Politics'CBS LocalPHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Time Magazine's cover this past week features Rand Paul and calls him “The Most Interesting Man in Politics.” For once, Time Magazine is on the money. Senator Paul is interesting because he's a guy with a very nimble mind and a ...
- Religion and politics - The Economist October 23, 2014Religion and politicsThe EconomistHe thinks the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) should crack down harder on churches that meddle in politics. Under American law, churches that explicitly endorse or oppose a political candidate can lose their tax-exempt status, but Mr Silverman thinks ...and more »
- Do Incentives Matter? It May Depend On Your Politics - Forbes October 23, 2014Do Incentives Matter? It May Depend On Your PoliticsForbesPoliticians and political advocates seem to suffer from a certain inconsistency on the topic of whether economic incentives can impact behavior. Most of the inconsistency is displayed by liberals, but conservatives are occasionally guilty, as well ...and more »
- EJ Dionne: The politics of Ebola - Washington Post October 23, 2014
October 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Dwayne on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP