- NJ Politics Roundup: Christie pushes for bail reform, travels to New Hampshire - Hunterdon County Democrat August 1, 2014NJ Politics Roundup: Christie pushes for bail reform, travels to New HampshireHunterdon County DemocratN.J. POLITICS ROUNDUP. A collection of political news from the Statehouse and around New Jersey. TRENTON — Gov. Chris Christie had a busy Thursday — with events in two states. The Republican governor started the day in Trenton, where he pushed ...NJ Politic […]
- Impeachment Politics - Wall Street Journal July 31, 2014Wall Street JournalImpeachment PoliticsWall Street JournalRepublicans continue to insist that it is Democrats who are obsessed with the idea of impeaching President Obama. And now they can even point to calculations by Nate Silver of FiveThirtyEight to support that claim. "[O]n the whole, Democrats are ...Why suing the president makes good politicsChris […]
- Column: The 'unimportance' of politics - Visalia Times-Delta August 1, 2014Column: The 'unimportance' of politicsVisalia Times-DeltaMy discovery of the “unimportance” of politics began when I was a student at Willamette University. Theodore Shay, a political science professor, observed that Republicans could take Portland only if telephone service could be knocked out on election day.
- Politics of Ebola as deadly as the virus - Chicago Tribune July 31, 2014Toronto StarPolitics of Ebola as deadly as the virusChicago TribuneThe arrival of a man infected with Ebola virus in Lagos, Nigeria — Africa's largest city — last week was certainly an alarming development, but it's also in some ways a distraction. Nigeria has far more resources to throw at the problem than Guinea ...Morlu - Ebola Beyond Politics, […]
- Bergner: The politics of collecting taxes - Boston Herald August 1, 2014Bergner: The politics of collecting taxesBoston HeraldIf you do, here are a few facts which paint a picture of the agency you will be dealing with. The computer hard drive of former IRS employee Lois Lerner — she who refused to testify so as not to incriminate herself about targeting conservative ...
- NJ Politics Roundup: Christie pushes for bail reform, travels to New Hampshire - Hunterdon County Democrat August 1, 2014
August 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Dwayne on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP