- Politics, Bribery Charges Swirl Around Ugandan Oil - ABC News May 18, 2013ABC NewsPolitics, Bribery Charges Swirl Around Ugandan OilABC NewsEven before the first drops flow, Uganda's oil sector is beset by bribery allegations against officials, tax-related cases abroad that cost the government millions in legal fees, and the alleged interference of a president whose firm control of the ...Politics, bribery charges swirl aroun […]
- How your muscles impact your politics - USA Today - USA TODAY May 18, 2013How your muscles impact your politics - USA TodayUSA TODAYThe findings confirmed the researchers' hunch that stronger people were more likely to politically fight for their own self-interest in the same way strong cavemen would have physically fought for theirs, notes Science Blog. "While many think of ...and more »
- Shady characters and politics - MiamiHerald.com May 19, 2013MiamiHerald.comShady characters and politicsMiamiHerald.comIn A Delicate Truth, John le Carré plunges us into Operation Wildlife, a secret anti-terrorist strike being staged in Gibraltar by an odd mix of British Special Forces and American mercenaries. The British diplomat on the ground is a curious choice ...and more »
- Washington's robust market for attacks, half-truths - Boston Globe May 19, 2013Boston GlobeWashington's robust market for attacks, half-truthsBoston GlobeHyperbole and distortion are common, a carryover from the rhetorical free-for-all of political campaigns; the result is that there is much public confusion about the issues, about what is fact and what is merely an interested parties claim. Gun control ...
- Hubbard: Tax-exempt politics - Denver Post May 19, 2013Hubbard: Tax-exempt politicsDenver PostSo-called 501(c)(4) "social welfare" groups have increasingly been putting money into political campaigns — their spending increased from about $40 million in 2004 to upwards of $150 million in 2008, according to the Center for Responsive Politics ...and more »
- Politics, Bribery Charges Swirl Around Ugandan Oil - ABC News May 18, 2013
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- J. Tyler Ballance on Children’s book author Ted Kennedy, dead at 77