- Mandela and the Politics of Forgiveness - New Yorker (blog) December 8, 2013New Yorker (blog)Mandela and the Politics of ForgivenessNew Yorker (blog)In 1966, Senator Robert F. Kennedy delivered a speech at the University of Cape Town. He began by stating that he was there to talk about a country settled by the Dutch, which fought a bloody war of independence, and had then become an international ...How Mandela Expanded The Art Of Th […]
- Anti-corruption crusader stuns Indian politics with election surge - Reuters December 8, 2013India WestAnti-corruption crusader stuns Indian politics with election surgeReutersThe upstart Aam Aadmi (Common Man) Party is led by mild-mannered former civil servant Arvind Kejriwal who has vowed to end the stranglehold of India's two largest parties in the capital and beyond, and clean up politics in the process. Kejriwal ...Man Who Transformed Delh […]
- Ideas abound for breaking logjam, but DC isn't listening - Boston Globe December 8, 2013Boston GlobeIdeas abound for breaking logjam, but DC isn't listeningBoston GlobeOn the October day that Congress nearly defaulted on the national debt, two dozen of the nation's top political scientists gathered privately in California to discuss what they viewed as one of the greatest crises in the nation's history. American ...and more »
- Top 10 Winners and Losers from the week in politics: Gov. Chris Christie ... - The Star-Ledger - NJ.com December 8, 2013Top 10 Winners and Losers from the week in politics: Gov. Chris Christie ...The Star-Ledger - NJ.comDecember is usually among the quietest months in politics. Elections are over, the holidays begin and politicians gear up for the coming term. Not so this year. December took a cue from March and roared in like a lion, at least as far as the political ...
- Obama and the politics of economic inequality - Washington Post December 7, 2013Obama and the politics of economic inequalityWashington PostThe problem has become even more acute amid the after-effects of the 2008 recession. So it's no surprise that the gap between rich and poor — or between the super-rich and everyone else — has become a ripe topic for political debate, even if it ...and more »
- Mandela and the Politics of Forgiveness - New Yorker (blog) December 8, 2013
December 2013 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Dwayne on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP