- Scottish Independence Vote Balances Politics and Economics - New York Times September 17, 2014The GuardianScottish Independence Vote Balances Politics and EconomicsNew York TimesIf it passes, the Scottish and British economic and political landscape will change drastically. SEPT. 16, 2014. the vote. On Thursday. Registered voters in Scotland can vote on the referendum at their neighborhood polling station from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m ...Referendum marks ret […]
- The best children's book about politics is finally back in print - Washington Post September 17, 2014The best children's book about politics is finally back in printWashington PostAt a time when so much media is just a search and click away, movies, music and books that have not made the transition to digital can feel infuriatingly elusive – especially if they are hard to track down in physical form as well. This phenomenon ...
- Christensen: Can politics be made clean? - News & Observer September 16, 2014News & ObserverChristensen: Can politics be made clean?News & ObserverThe idea of ethical politics seems today to be an oxymoron – a contradiction in terms – sort of like civil war or diet chocolate cake. Doctors and lawyers have codes of conduct. So do many businesses. But politicians basically operate under one basic ...and more »
- Swedish Finance Minister Anders Borg Quits Politics - Wall Street Journal September 15, 2014Wall Street JournalSwedish Finance Minister Anders Borg Quits PoliticsWall Street JournalSTOCKHOLM—Sweden's finance minister of eight years Anders Borg said he was leaving party politics a day after the center-right government lost parliamentary elections. Mr. Borg has been a high-profile public figure alongside Prime Minister Fredrik ...Outgoing Swedis […]
- On Politics: Scott Walker's administration counters budget criticism - Madison.com September 16, 2014On Politics: Scott Walker's administration counters budget criticismMadison.comState Journal reporters Matthew DeFour and Mary Spicuzza bring you their takes on state and Madison-area politics. • Read more from this blog · Follow @mspicuzzawsj. Follow @WSJMattD4. Gov. Scott Walker's administration pushed back Tuesday against ...and more »
- Scottish Independence Vote Balances Politics and Economics - New York Times September 17, 2014
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Dwayne on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP