- The Dog Whistle Politics of Race, Part II - BillMoyers.com March 9, 2014The Dog Whistle Politics of Race, Part IIBillMoyers.comSTRONG>IAN HANEY LÓPEZ: Democrats have understood, even as early as 1970, race was going to be an effective wedge issue against them. And when the Democrats responded, they responded not by contesting that politics, but instead by embracing it.and more »
- Politics as Usual - Allentown Morning Call March 9, 2014Politics as UsualAllentown Morning CallPetitions must be filed by 5 p.m. at the Pennsylvania Department of State. They're being taken in Room 125 of the Keystone Building, 400 North St., in the Capitol complex in Harrisburg. State employees will stay on the job until all petitions are ...
- Anonymous donations trickle down to state politics - Quad City Times March 9, 2014Anonymous donations trickle down to state politicsQuad City Times“What's appealing to people about a (c)(4) like us is we offer them an opportunity to kind of change the way politics by the parties are done,” Espey said. “We really have a focus on values and issues instead of a candidate or a specific party.” That's ...and more »
- De Blasio may be playing politics with pre-K - The Journal News / Lohud.com March 9, 2014De Blasio may be playing politics with pre-KThe Journal News / Lohud.comBy clinging to the tax for so long, he's made it difficult to claim a political win if prekindergarten is funded by any other means. But others believe de Blasio, surrounding himself with allies ranging from union bosses to civil rights leaders, is ...and more »
- Willie Horton Politics: Senate Votes Against Civil Rights - BillMoyers.com March 9, 2014NPR (blog)Willie Horton Politics: Senate Votes Against Civil RightsBillMoyers.comSenate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell and Senator John Barrasso speak to reporters on Capitol Hill after bipartisan Senate opposition blocked swift confirmation for Debo Adegbile to head the Justice Department's civil rights division. Wednesday, March ...3 Lessons From Oba […]
- The Dog Whistle Politics of Race, Part II - BillMoyers.com March 9, 2014
March 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Dwayne on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP