- The New York Times - New York Times November 26, 2014New York TimesThe New York TimesNew York Times“I think it is something that is going to be part of the conversation going into 2016,” said Peverill Squire, a political science professor at the University of Missouri. “Questions are going to continue to linger, and I don't think candidates in ...and more »
- Where Oil and Politics Mix - New York Times November 24, 2014New York TimesWhere Oil and Politics MixNew York TimesOver the campaign, Mr. Dalrymple would collect over $93,000 from those with a direct interest in the mega-unit and a total of about $550,000 from oil-related executives, lawyers and political action committees. That represented a quarter of the $2.16 ...As the politics of US oil grow uglier, revelations f […]
- Casualties of the Bill Cosby Vortex - Bloomberg November 25, 2014BloombergCasualties of the Bill Cosby VortexBloombergLast September, Jacksonville Mayor Alvin Brown lived the dream of any up-and-coming politician from outside the Eastern Seaboard: A group of celebrities invited him to New York City explicitly to raise his profile and raise him a lot of money. Fifty ...and more »
- How Police Unions Stopped Congress From 'Militarization' Reform - Bloomberg November 26, 2014How Police Unions Stopped Congress From 'Militarization' ReformBloombergKentucky Senator Rand Paul took his time responding to Monday's events in Ferguson, Missouri. After the grand jury's decision not to indict Officer Darren Wilson, Paul's office politely rebuffed requests for an immediate reaction. He concentrated on an ...and mor […]
- What to Do When Thanksgiving Gets Political - Bloomberg November 26, 2014BloombergWhat to Do When Thanksgiving Gets PoliticalBloombergFor some, Thanksgiving is about being thankful for all of life's blessings, big and small. For others it's a dare, challenging you to get through hours worth of vitriolic political debate, when the most liberal and the most conservative factions of ...and more »
- The New York Times - New York Times November 26, 2014
November 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Dwayne on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP