- Biden: White House has not 'given up' on gun control - NBCNews.com June 18, 2013Washington PostBiden: White House has not 'given up' on gun controlNBCNews.comThe Obama administration will not drop its pursuit of tougher gun laws, Vice President Joe Biden vowed Tuesday, warning lawmakers who opposed earlier gun legislation of political hell to pay. “The country has changed,” Biden, the administration's point ...Biden warns […]
- What would Frederick Douglass think of politics today - Politico June 20, 2013PoliticoWhat would Frederick Douglass think of politics todayPoliticoFrederick Douglass is everywhere these days. A 7-foot bronze statue of the famed abolitionist was unveiled in the Capitol on Wednesday at a ceremony Vice President Joe Biden attended. The Republican National Committee also dedicated a video to the ...Capitol Hill's Partisan And Racial […]
- Chris Christie, Marco Rubio and the politics of sports - Washington Post (blog) June 19, 2013Chris Christie, Marco Rubio and the politics of sportsWashington Post (blog)New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) is a Dallas Cowboys fan in a New York Giants/Jets world. And Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) is the guy with the off-the-mark NBA Finals prediction. Those are both good things for them in the world of politics. The fact ...NJ Politics Roundup: Christie ta […]
- IRS Employee Used Politics Standard Denied by Executive - Bloomberg June 19, 2013NPRIRS Employee Used Politics Standard Denied by ExecutiveBloombergThe Internal Revenue Service used a numerical test for deciding whether nonprofit groups were too political to qualify for a tax exemption, said an agency employee, contradicting a former IRS executive's statement. Groups that devoted no more than 49 ...IRS Staffer: 'What I Did Was […]
- Politics this week - The Economist June 19, 2013Politics this weekThe EconomistL.K. Advani, a veteran Hindu-nationalist politician in India, resigned from the Bharatiya Janata Party, though he backtracked and rejoined after just one day. He was reportedly upset over the appointment of Narendra Modi (right), the chief minister of ...
- Biden: White House has not 'given up' on gun control - NBCNews.com June 18, 2013
June 2013 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- J. Tyler Ballance on Children’s book author Ted Kennedy, dead at 77