- How Social Media Is Ruining Politics - POLITICO Magazine September 2, 2015POLITICO MagazineHow Social Media Is Ruining PoliticsPOLITICO MagazineOur political discourse is shrinking to fit our smartphone screens. The latest evidence came on Monday night, when Barack Obama turned himself into the country's Instagrammer-in-Chief. While en route to Alaska to promote his climate agenda, the ...Only Bernie and The Donald can save A […]
- Clinton, Trump and the Politics of Self-Destruction - New York Times September 3, 2015New York TimesClinton, Trump and the Politics of Self-DestructionNew York TimesRIGHT now it looks very much as if the two major political parties in America are in a race to see which one can destroy itself first. On the Republican side, Donald J. Trump not only leads but dominates the presidential race. Crude, erratic ...Source: Trump likely to rule out ind […]
- Instagram: The New Political War Room? - NPR September 3, 2015NPRInstagram: The New Political War Room?NPRThe attacks on Instagram stand out, because for the most part, national politicians don't use Instagram for attacks. The Instagram pages of Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and until recently, Jeb Bush, among so many others, are usually full of ...A Once-Sunny Jeb Bush, Bristling in the Long Shadow of Donald Tru […]
- Racism, violence and the politics of resentment - Washington Post September 2, 2015Racism, violence and the politics of resentmentWashington PostBut politicians and, yes, even political commentators have an obligation: to try to make things better, not worse. There is always a choice between the politics of resentment and the politics of remedy. Resentment is easier. And so it was this week ...and more »
- Lebanon's garbage crisis: Can activists move beyond trash to politics? - Christian Science Monitor September 2, 2015Christian Science MonitorLebanon's garbage crisis: Can activists move beyond trash to politics?Christian Science MonitorYou Stink has garnered considerable grassroots support from a public long frustrated with daily electricity cuts, water shortages, expensive and slow Internet, endemic corruption, political paralysis, and now, uncollected garbage furth […]
- How Social Media Is Ruining Politics - POLITICO Magazine September 2, 2015
September 2015 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Dwayne on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP