- Pastors congregate in D.C. to discuss politics, religion - Washington Times May 27, 2016Pastors congregate in D.C. to discuss politics, religionWashington Times“Here's the good news I'm going to give you from the field: Americans are not obsessed with politics,” Mr. Sasse said. “This town is confused about what the center of life and meaning is, but America is still largely not They know that the most ...and more »
- The Week contest: Politics pain - The Week Magazine May 27, 2016The Week MagazineThe Week contest: Politics painThe Week MagazineThis week's question: A Virginia woman's obituary gave the upcoming presidential election — and the choice of voting for either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton — as her cause of death. If deep disgust with modern politics and politicians were a ...
- A Dialogue With a 22-Year-Old Donald Trump Supporter - The Atlantic May 27, 2016The AtlanticA Dialogue With a 22-Year-Old Donald Trump SupporterThe AtlanticUnder President Obama, our national dialogue has steadily moved towards political correctness (despite his denunciations), but with President Trump, I think our national dialogue will likely move away from being blanketly PC. Even though, as you ...Trump Defies Growth in Political Ad […]
- 'Ethics' Commissions About Politics More Than Oversight - Reason May 27, 2016Reason'Ethics' Commissions About Politics More Than OversightReasonThe measure is the brainchild of one of the county's best-known grassroots political activists, Shirley Grindle. Grindle is the dogged campaign-finance watchdog who authored the so-called TINCUP (Time Is Now, Clean Up Politics) ordinance in 1977. She ...and more »
- Politics Live - readers' edition - Friday 27 May - The Guardian (blog) May 27, 2016The Guardian (blog)Politics Live - readers' edition - Friday 27 MayThe Guardian (blog)Please feel free to use this as somewhere you can comment on any of the day's political stories - just as you do during the daily blog. It would be particularly useful for readers to flag up new material in the comments - breaking news or blogposts or ...
- Pastors congregate in D.C. to discuss politics, religion - Washington Times May 27, 2016
May 2016 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Dwayne on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP