- The Hidden Politics of Video Games - Politico April 26, 2015PoliticoThe Hidden Politics of Video GamesPoliticoGames are entertainment, not politics, right? However, consider the popular computer game Sim City, which first debuted in 1989. In Sim City, you design your metropolis from scratch, deciding everything from where to build roads and police stations to ...and more »
- Nepal's other disaster: Its politics - Washington Post (blog) April 27, 2015Nepal's other disaster: Its politicsWashington Post (blog)Even in the aftermath of Nepal's devastating earthquake, which killed thousands and displaced countless more, it has been difficult to come to grips with the scale of the calamity. Days after the quake rocked the capital, Kathmandu, destroying ...and more »
- A First for a President: Putting Politics Second - ABC News April 27, 2015ABC NewsA First for a President: Putting Politics SecondABC NewsWhile all of these "firsts" were groundbreaking and have shown in some ways we have grown as a country and evolved in our politics, I would like to suggest that we might want to try for a different kind of first (maybe not a first for the entirety of ...and more »
- Women in Politics: College Edition – Fairleigh Dickinson University - MSNBC April 27, 2015MSNBCWomen in Politics: College Edition – Fairleigh Dickinson UniversityMSNBCWelcome to Women in Politics: College Edition, where promising women leaders in student government on college and university campuses across the country will be featured on msnbc.com. Ariel Koren has been nominated to represent the University of ...
- First Draft | Gay Businessman Who Hosted Ted Cruz Event Apologizes - New York Times April 27, 2015New York TimesFirst Draft | Gay Businessman Who Hosted Ted Cruz Event ApologizesNew York TimesIan Reisner, one of the two gay hoteliers facing boycott calls for hosting an event for Senator Ted Cruz, who is adamantly opposed to same-sex marriage, apologized to the gay community for showing “poor judgment.” Mr. Reisner put the apology on ...How Ted Cruz came […]
- The Hidden Politics of Video Games - Politico April 26, 2015
April 2015 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Dwayne on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP