- Facebook Expands in Politics, and Campaigns Find Much to Like - New York Times July 29, 2015New York TimesFacebook Expands in Politics, and Campaigns Find Much to LikeNew York TimesSince 2012, Facebook has doubled its government and politics team, which includes a political ad sales group, a data communications team and employees devoted solely to Democrats or Republicans. Katie Harbath, who was previously the chief digital ...Political Campaigns G […]
- First Draft | Today in Politics: Polls Keep Bolstering a Trump Seemingly ... - New York Times July 30, 2015New York TimesFirst Draft | Today in Politics: Polls Keep Bolstering a Trump Seemingly ...New York TimesGood Thursday morning from Washington, where the Iran nuclear deal has resurrected a debate on oil. Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont hosted a nationwide house party, and Donald J. Trump's status as a front-runner has prompted an increased scrutiny .. […]
- Iowa Conference on Presidential Politics - CounterPunch July 30, 2015Iowa Conference on Presidential PoliticsCounterPunchThis fall, I'm hosting the Iowa Conference on Presidential Politics. I'm professor of Political Science at Dordt College, a liberal arts school in northwest Iowa. I want to invite CounterPunch readers to participate in the conference, which will be ...and more »
- The Politics of Medicare and Medicaid, 50 Years Later - U.S. News & World Report July 30, 2015U.S. News & World ReportThe Politics of Medicare and Medicaid, 50 Years LaterU.S. News & World ReportThere's an important lesson for today's politicians in the genesis of Medicare, one of the nation's landmark social programs, which was created July 30, 1965 – 50 years ago this week. It's that government can do big things and succ […]
- New Hampshire Voters Explain the Appeal of Donald Trump - Bloomberg July 30, 2015Wall Street JournalNew Hampshire Voters Explain the Appeal of Donald TrumpBloombergA Bloomberg Politics focus group of 12 Republican and independent voters who are supportive of Donald Trump's presidential candidacy shed light Wednesday night on the billionaire's swift rise to the top of the GOP field, and confirmed that his brash ...Donald Trump S […]
- Facebook Expands in Politics, and Campaigns Find Much to Like - New York Times July 29, 2015
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Dwayne on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP