- As Part of Political Elite, 5 'Colored Girls' Carry A Torch for Inclusion - New York Times March 6, 2015New York TimesAs Part of Political Elite, 5 'Colored Girls' Carry A Torch for InclusionNew York TimesNearly 30 years later, the “Colored Girls” have morphed into an informal group of five women who have risen to the top of Democratic politics, even as the world has not changed as much as they had expected. They have run presidential campaigns or ha […]
- Heavy Politics - New York Times (blog) March 5, 2015Heavy PoliticsNew York Times (blog)Big Pizza is now an industry as dedicated to the GOP as coal or tobacco. This got me to wondering about the general association between politics and BMI; impressionistically, heaviness and redness go together, but I wanted something more systematic.and more »
- Political News, Now. - New York Times (blog) March 5, 2015New York Times (blog)Political News, Now.New York Times (blog)The lead lawyer for a presidential campaign is traditionally involved in an array of decisions, including negotiating the ground rules for the presidential debates, signing off on television ads and monitoring voting rights issues. In the modern ...Emails ruffle smooth Clinton campaign watersWBAL […]
- Today in Politics - New York Times March 5, 2015New York TimesToday in PoliticsNew York TimesLoretta E. Lynch, right, with Senator Charles E. Grassley of Iowa at a hearing in January.Credit Gabriella Demczuk for The New York Times. Good Thursday morning from Washington, where Hillary Rodham Clinton set the Internet aflutter with a late-night ...Loretta Lynch nomination shows politics as usualNews & Ob […]
- Politics Counts: Who Wants Congress to Keep Health Subsidies? - Wall Street Journal (blog) March 5, 2015Wall Street Journal (blog)Politics Counts: Who Wants Congress to Keep Health Subsidies?Wall Street Journal (blog)The numbers move depending on political leanings and demographic groups. Republicans, for instance, are strongly opposed, with 60% saying Congress should not pass such a law. But on the whole, the level of support for the subsidies is steady among […]
- As Part of Political Elite, 5 'Colored Girls' Carry A Torch for Inclusion - New York Times March 6, 2015
March 2015 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Dwayne on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP