- Americans, Politics and Science Issues - Pew Research Center's Internet and American Life Project July 1, 2015Pew Research Center's Internet and American Life ProjectAmericans, Politics and Science IssuesPew Research Center's Internet and American Life ProjectPolitics are at the center of people's views about several of today's most hot-button scientific issues, especially those surrounding climate, energy policy, and the government's role i […]
- Clinton Emails Show Image Management - Wall Street Journal July 1, 2015BloombergClinton Emails Show Image ManagementWall Street JournalWASHINGTON—Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was keenly attentive to domestic political issues—following the gay-rights debate, staying in touch with Democratic allies and keeping tabs on her public image—a batch of emails released by the State ...State Department Releases 3000 Pages of Hillary […]
- Castro Accuses Abbott of "Pay to Play" Politics - Texas Tribune July 2, 2015Texas TribuneCastro Accuses Abbott of "Pay to Play" PoliticsTexas TribuneGreg Abbott Wednesday of engaging in possibly illegal “pay to play” politics by promising to help a major donor move legislation pushed by insurance companies. In a letter addressed to the governor and written on congressional letterhead, Castro ...and more »
- The Personal Politics of Public Bathrooms - New York Magazine July 1, 2015New York MagazineThe Personal Politics of Public BathroomsNew York Magazine“More than anywhere else in public life, toilets inscribe and reinforce gender difference,” write the authors of Toilet: Public Restrooms and the Politics of Sharing. Even the symbols we use to denote “men's” and “women's” bathrooms are politicized ...
- First Draft | NBC to Donald Trump: You're Fired - New York Times July 1, 2015New York TimesFirst Draft | NBC to Donald Trump: You're FiredNew York TimesMr. Trump has brushed off criticism over his comments and has said his wealth gives him the ability to speak his mind freely without worrying about political backlash or the need to please donors. He said in an interview with CNN over the weekend that ...Trump loses business deal […]
- Americans, Politics and Science Issues - Pew Research Center's Internet and American Life Project July 1, 2015
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Dwayne on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP