- Clinton Kept an Eye on Politics, Latest Emails Show - Wall Street Journal December 1, 2015Wall Street JournalClinton Kept an Eye on Politics, Latest Emails ShowWall Street JournalWASHINGTON—When Hillary Clinton left the State Department in early 2013, she said she looked forward to catching up on her sleep, writing a book and, maybe, thinking about possibly running for president in 2016. But if politics was officially down the ...Hillary's q […]
- Conviction of ex-speaker sends NY politics into turmoil - U.S. News & World Report December 1, 2015U.S. News & World ReportConviction of ex-speaker sends NY politics into turmoilU.S. News & World ReportALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — The conviction of former Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver has shaken New York politics down to the granite foundations of the state Capitol, provoking fresh calls to overhaul a system that has stubbornly clung to its long history […]
- Tech Is Pulling Ahead Of Politics In The Fight For Our Future - Huffington Post December 1, 2015Huffington PostTech Is Pulling Ahead Of Politics In The Fight For Our FutureHuffington PostMake no mistake: Many in politics are trying to make a difference, but it's just not as easy for traditional utilities and government agencies to make these changes. Twenty governments around the world pledged this week to double clean energy research ...
- Politics, rhetoric and the Planned Parenthood killings - American Enterprise Institute December 1, 2015Politics, rhetoric and the Planned Parenthood killingsAmerican Enterprise InstituteThey intend to turn the killings “into a political moment they say will put abortion opponents on the defensive.” The Washington Post, which didn't cover Pouillon's murder, is reporting sympathetically on claims that the rhetoric of mainstream pro ...and more »
- N.J. Politics Roundup: Trump fires at Christie; Christie rejects Trump's 9/11 ... - NJ.com December 1, 2015NJ.comN.J. Politics Roundup: Trump fires at Christie; Christie rejects Trump's 9/11 ...NJ.comN.J. POLITICS ROUNDUP. A collection of political news from the Statehouse and around New Jersey. TRENTON — Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump on Monday took to Twitter to criticize Gov. Chris Christie, accusing his GOP rival of ...Could Donald Tru […]
- Clinton Kept an Eye on Politics, Latest Emails Show - Wall Street Journal December 1, 2015
December 2015 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Dwayne on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP