- No politics in Cincinnati Parks - Cincinnati.com May 24, 2016Cincinnati.comNo politics in Cincinnati ParksCincinnati.comClifton resident John Neyer is president of the Cincinnati Parks Foundation and CEO of Neyer Management. Cincinnati Parks are universally well regarded as a gem of the city. Comprising 10 percent of the city's land mass and an outsized share of its ...
- Essential Politics: The Jerry Brown factor - Los Angeles Times May 24, 2016Essential Politics: The Jerry Brown factorLos Angeles TimesWhen it comes to endorsements in California Democratic politics, Gov. Jerry Brown is about as good as it gets. At least, that's what Atty. Gen. Kamala Harris hopes. Good morning from the the state capital. I'm Sacramento Bureau Chief John Myers, and ...and more »
- There's much less gender bias in politics than you think. Here's why. - Washington Post May 24, 2016Washington PostThere's much less gender bias in politics than you think. Here's why.Washington PostLast week, the Pew Research Center highlighted poll results showing most Americans believe that one reason so few women get elected to U.S. political offices is, well, voters' gender bias. In surveys conducted in 2014, 66 percent said that Americ […]
- These States Are Stepping Up To Reform Money In Politics In 2016 - Huffington Post May 24, 2016Huffington PostThese States Are Stepping Up To Reform Money In Politics In 2016Huffington PostUs, the principal mover behind the Washington and South Dakota initiatives, and Every Voice to take the issue of money in politics directly to voters in states and municipalities across the country. They are also joined by the conservative reform group ...
- Clinton looks to pop Trump's populist appeal - CNN May 25, 2016Breitbart NewsClinton looks to pop Trump's populist appealCNNPoliticians have no idea how to do this -- they don't have a clue. I will create jobs, bring back companies and not make it easy for companies to leave. If they do, they will fully understand that there will be consequences. Our jobs market will ...Why Trump Might WinRealClearPoliticsEsse […]
- No politics in Cincinnati Parks - Cincinnati.com May 24, 2016
May 2016 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Dwayne on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP