- Democrats hark back to the politics of race - Yahoo News April 17, 2014Yahoo NewsDemocrats hark back to the politics of raceYahoo NewsAs a unifying explanation for the abject dysfunction of our political system, latent racism seems unsatisfying, at least by itself. Is there a lingering prejudice lurking among some older, rural, white conservatives in the country? It would be ignorant ...Dopey media whiffs again: No, Dems aren […]
- IRS emails indicate Tea Party groups could have faced 'criminal' charges ... - Fox News April 17, 2014IRS emails indicate Tea Party groups could have faced 'criminal' charges ...Fox NewsThe emails, obtained by Judicial Watch and first reported by TownHall.com, showed correspondence between Lerner and others at the IRS regarding the Justice Department's interest in investigating "political" groups. Based on the emails, the IRS seemed […]
- Basil Paterson, power broker in New York politics, dies at 87 - Bangor Daily News April 18, 2014NY1Basil Paterson, power broker in New York politics, dies at 87Bangor Daily NewsBasil Paterson, who for decades was a dominant figure in the political landscapes of Harlem, New York City and New York state, and whose career helped pave the way for younger black leaders including his son, former New York governor David Paterson, ...Basil Paterson, Political […]
- Charles Krauthammer: Zealots win again in money vs. politics - Indianapolis Star April 17, 2014Charles Krauthammer: Zealots win again in money vs. politicsIndianapolis StarFor most citizens, contributing to politicians or causes is the most effective way to augment and amplify speech with which they agree. The most disdainful dismissers of this argument are editorialists and incumbent politicians who — surprise ...and more »
- White Noise, Black Politics - The Nation. April 17, 2014The Nation.White Noise, Black PoliticsThe Nation.The I, Too, Am Harvard campaign is driven by a politics of recognition, not resources. In my 2011 book Sister Citizen, I show that people from marginal social groups desire recognition for their group, and they also want recognition of their individuality.and more »
- Democrats hark back to the politics of race - Yahoo News April 17, 2014
April 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Dwayne on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP