- How Social Media Is Ruining Politics - POLITICO Magazine September 2, 2015POLITICO MagazineHow Social Media Is Ruining PoliticsPOLITICO MagazineOur political discourse is shrinking to fit our smartphone screens. The latest evidence came on Monday night, when Barack Obama turned himself into the country's Instagrammer-in-Chief. While en route to Alaska to promote his climate agenda, the ...First on CNN: Trump met with CEO of H […]
- Racism, violence and the politics of resentment - Washington Post September 2, 2015Racism, violence and the politics of resentmentWashington PostBut politicians and, yes, even political commentators have an obligation: to try to make things better, not worse. There is always a choice between the politics of resentment and the politics of remedy. Resentment is easier. And so it was this week ...and more »
- Lebanon's garbage crisis: Can activists move beyond trash to politics? (+video) - Christian Science Monitor September 2, 2015Christian Science MonitorLebanon's garbage crisis: Can activists move beyond trash to politics? (+video)Christian Science MonitorYou Stink has garnered considerable grassroots support from a public long frustrated with daily electricity cuts, water shortages, expensive and slow Internet, endemic corruption, political paralysis, and now, uncollected garb […]
- The Politics of Distraction - New York Times September 1, 2015New York TimesThe Politics of DistractionNew York TimesWe begin, as many discussions about politics today should, with an analogy to pro wrestling. Consider the ''foreign object'' routine: One combatant produces a concealed item, usually from under his tights — a pointed stick or some hand-size tool of ...
- Trump: Jeb Bush Should Be 'Speaking English' - NPR September 2, 2015NPRTrump: Jeb Bush Should Be 'Speaking English'NPRIn an interview with conservative website Breitbart, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump dug into his opponent Jeb Bush, saying he should lead by speaking English while in the U.S.. "I like Jeb," Trump said, according to Breitbart. "He's a ...A Once-Sunny Jeb Bush, Bri […]
- How Social Media Is Ruining Politics - POLITICO Magazine September 2, 2015
September 2015 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Dwayne on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP