- The Fix's week in politics - Washington Post February 7, 2016The Fix's week in politicsWashington PostThe race for the Democratic presidential nomination is much closer than many had thought it would be. Hillary Clinton won the first-in-the-nation nomination contest, Iowa, by a razor-thin margin; she even won by coin flips in at least six precincts ...and more »
- Inside Texas Politics (2/7/16) - WFAA.com February 7, 2016WFAA.comInside Texas Politics (2/7/16)WFAA.comInside Texas Politics broadcast highlights, including their comments on Tasers, speed traps, and why each man is running for the county's top law enforcement job. Here is the full debate between Sheriff Anderson and Chief Waybourn: Can we trust public ...and more »
- Art for politics sake at the Washington Post - Power Line (blog) February 8, 2016Power Line (blog)Art for politics sake at the Washington PostPower Line (blog)If you think (as I do) that the Washington Post's news section too often manifests liberal bias, you should probably steer clear of the arts, entertainment, and letters portions of the paper. The news section's high profile produces limits as to how ...
- Trump Revels in Retail Politics Days Before New Hampshire Votes - Bloomberg February 7, 2016BloombergTrump Revels in Retail Politics Days Before New Hampshire VotesBloombergHe attacked President Obama's trade deals; slammed "incompetent politicians;" and blasted the Republican National Committee for not giving his supporters enough tickets to Saturday night's debate (which he said he won). He also strongly urged his ...and more […]
- Derek Zoolander And Hansel Are Ridiculously Clueless About Politics On 'Saturday Night Live' - Huffington Post February 7, 2016Huffington PostDerek Zoolander And Hansel Are Ridiculously Clueless About Politics On 'Saturday Night Live'Huffington PostPolitics are so hot right now, even Derek Zoolander and Hansel are getting in on the action. The fictional male models, played by actors Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson, made an appearance during "Weekend Update" on " […]
- The Fix's week in politics - Washington Post February 7, 2016
February 2016 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
- Dwayne on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP