- Napster billionaires next mission: Conquer politics - Politico April 21, 2014PoliticoNapster billionaires next mission: Conquer politicsPoliticoAnd this year, the 34-year-old co-founder of Napster is poised to bring his considerable fortune into the political world with fresh intensity, retaining advisers to bring new focus and sophistication to his political enterprises and preparing to make ...and more »
- 'Quinnocchio' character latest example of trolling in Illinois politics - Chicago Tribune April 21, 2014'Quinnocchio' character latest example of trolling in Illinois politicsChicago TribuneThe moniker may be inspired by a fairy tale, but the constant presence on the campaign trail has been far from enchanting for Democratic Gov. Pat Quinn. Dubbed "Quinnocchio," the campaign staffer for Republican challenger Bruce Rauner dons a fake nose, . […]
- Political chatter: Three different takes on Ukraine, the role of the Pope and ... - CNN (blog) April 21, 2014MiamiHerald.comPolitical chatter: Three different takes on Ukraine, the role of the Pope and ...CNN (blog)What will happen in Ukraine depends on who you ask. Officials from Russia, Ukraine and the United States appeared on the political talk shows to spin their narrative of events on the ground in the eastern European country embroiled in turmoil. If you ... […]
- Democrats Confront Vexing Politics Over the Health Care Law - New York Times April 19, 2014Democrats Confront Vexing Politics Over the Health Care LawNew York TimesBut President Obama's Affordable Care Act, the $1.4 trillion effort to extend health insurance to all Americans, is challenging the traditional calculus about government benefits and political impact. Even as Mr. Obama announced that eight million ...and more »
- Why Obama's Keystone opposition reeks of politics - CNBC.com April 21, 2014CNBC.comWhy Obama's Keystone opposition reeks of politicsCNBC.comPoliticians make their living shading the truth. But even by those low standards, Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz offered a whopper on Sunday, saying that the Obama administration's latest non-decision on the Keystone XL ...DNC chair: Obama isn't fact […]
- Napster billionaires next mission: Conquer politics - Politico April 21, 2014
April 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Dwayne on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP