- Essential Politics: Debate fact-checks after a night that did not disappoint - Los Angeles Times September 27, 2016POLITICO MagazineEssential Politics: Debate fact-checks after a night that did not disappointLos Angeles TimesHe called her Secretary Clinton. She called him Donald. That might be all you need to know about the debate. For anyone expecting fireworks and entertainment, Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton's first meeting on the general election stage did not […]
- Stocks, politics and debates: It's about the economy - USA TODAY September 27, 2016USA TODAYStocks, politics and debates: It's about the economyUSA TODAYEconomics — not politics — is the main driver of stock performance. The double-digit percentage losses for the S&P 500 stock index in the year following elections between 1968 and 1980, Higgins wrote, “can largely be attributed to the weakness of the ...
- Should You Talk About Politics at Work? - Harvard Business Review September 26, 2016Harvard Business ReviewShould You Talk About Politics at Work?Harvard Business ReviewWhen politics is as heated as it has been in the U.S. this election cycle, it's hard to resist the desire to talk about what's going on with your coworkers. But is the office the right place to discuss whether you are a Clinton or Trump fan? Or whether ...
- How to Get Generals out of Politics - War on the Rocks September 27, 2016War on the RocksHow to Get Generals out of PoliticsWar on the RocksThe final weeks of the 2016 presidential campaign are once again highlighting the controversial role retired generals and admirals now play in national politics. Earlier this month, candidate Trump released a letter signed by 88 retired senior officers ...
- Brazilian Politics Smother a Film's Oscar Ambitions - New York Times September 27, 2016New York TimesBrazilian Politics Smother a Film's Oscar AmbitionsNew York TimesBut this month, the Brazilian government's Oscar committee decided otherwise, rejecting it as the nation's candidate for best foreign-language film and unleashing a fierce debate over the dividing line between art and politics. The committee's choice ...
- Essential Politics: Debate fact-checks after a night that did not disappoint - Los Angeles Times September 27, 2016
September 2016 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Dwayne on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP