- Can virtual reality help us talk politics online? - The Verge September 26, 2016The VergeCan virtual reality help us talk politics online?The VergeThe more remote someone feels, the less human they seem. This is the driving force behind large parts of what is wrong with communicating on the internet, and it often makes talking about politics on the internet a special kind of hell. But virtual ...and more »
- Should You Talk About Politics at Work? - Harvard Business Review September 26, 2016Harvard Business ReviewShould You Talk About Politics at Work?Harvard Business ReviewWhen politics is as heated as it has been in the U.S. this election cycle, it's hard to resist the desire to talk about what's going on with your coworkers. But is the office the right place to discuss whether you are a Clinton or Trump fan? Or whether ...
- Clinton, Trump hours away from historic debate battle - CNN September 26, 2016POLITICO MagazineClinton, Trump hours away from historic debate battleCNNSuspense has been building for weeks, given the huge political stakes of an increasingly competitive election. And Trump's wild-card antics, which will test Clinton's fact checking skills, mean no one can predict how the showdown at Hofstra University ...Trump's High-Ener […]
- For 'Black and Engaged' millennial activists, politics is local - Washington Post September 26, 2016Washington PostFor 'Black and Engaged' millennial activists, politics is localWashington PostPHILADELPHIA — A group of black millennial activists meeting in Philadelphia over the weekend spent a whole day talking about how to organize and mobilize African Americans to more effectively wield their political power. But the subject of the Nov.
- Essential Politics: A weekend of debate prep - Los Angeles Times September 26, 2016Essential Politics: A weekend of debate prepLos Angeles TimesI'm Christina Bellantoni, and this is a special presidential debate edition of Essential Politics. Here we go. Calling it highly anticipated would be the understatement of the campaign. We don't know if the first presidential debate between Hillary ...
- Can virtual reality help us talk politics online? - The Verge September 26, 2016
September 2016 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Dwayne on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP