- CS Lewis on Politics - Power Line (blog) October 26, 2016Power Line (blog)CS Lewis on PoliticsPower Line (blog)lewis-cover I have on several occasions in the past mentioned that C.S. Lewis's short and elegant book on moral philosophy, The Abolition of Man, could be read as a preface to Leo Strauss's much more dense Natural Right and History, and further ...
- Essential Politics: Republicans shift to stem their losses - Los Angeles Times October 26, 2016Essential Politics: Republicans shift to stem their lossesLos Angeles TimesWelcome to Essential Politics. I'm Christina Bellantoni. The indications are coming in multiple forms, from parties shifting money to down-ballot races across the country to analysts seeing increasing trouble for Republican incumbents once thought to ...
- I Didn't Unfriend You Over 'Politics' - Huffington Post October 26, 2016Huffington PostI Didn't Unfriend You Over 'Politics'Huffington PostIf I had a nickel for every time I've heard (or read) that question these past few months, I'd have enough money to bail out the Trump Taj Mahal. The individuals posing this query usually chalk the decision up to a lack of maturity. To an abject ...
- Politics of Pot - KEYT October 26, 2016KEYTPolitics of PotKEYTThose are just some of the politics of pot Californians are all abuzz about if voters approve Proposition 64, the Marijuana Legalization Initiative. People in Colorado have lived with legal marijuana (recreational and medicinal) for nearly three years now.and more »
- Trump Has 2-Point Edge in Bloomberg Politics Poll of Florida - Bloomberg October 26, 2016BloombergTrump Has 2-Point Edge in Bloomberg Politics Poll of FloridaBloombergDonald Trump has a slim advantage in Florida as critical independent voters narrowly break his way in the must-win battleground state, a Bloomberg Politics poll shows. The Republican presidential nominee has 45 percent to Democrat Hillary Clinton's 43 ...The art of the brand: […]
- CS Lewis on Politics - Power Line (blog) October 26, 2016
October 2016 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Dwayne on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP