- Essential Politics: The 'alt-right' officially enters the campaign - Los Angeles Times August 25, 2016Essential Politics: The 'alt-right' officially enters the campaignLos Angeles TimesHillary Clinton today will go after Donald Trump in a new way, tying him to fringe groups that she will say have fueled his rise and damaged the nation's political discourse. I'm Christina Bellantoni, and today's Essential Politics begins with Clinton […]
- The tricky politics of the burkini backlash - The Week Magazine August 25, 2016The Week MagazineThe tricky politics of the burkini backlashThe Week MagazineFrench politicians have criticized the burkini in two key ways. The far-right Marine Le Pen finds a way of wrapping the liberated culture of France in conservative language when she says that France should retain the character of the beaches of Bardot ...The Guardian view on France […]
- Clinton Seeks to Tie Trump to 'Alt-Right' Political Movement - Bloomberg August 25, 2016BloombergClinton Seeks to Tie Trump to 'Alt-Right' Political MovementBloombergDemocratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton on Thursday plans to press her view that Republican opponent Donald Trump is “is taking a hate movement mainstream” and link his candidacy to the so-called alt-right wing of American politics. “Donald ...Selling a Lifetime S […]
- God wants us to fix our broken politics - Charlotte Observer August 25, 2016Charlotte ObserverGod wants us to fix our broken politicsCharlotte ObserverI am not sure which adjective best describes the mood we're in this political season. As a pastor, I've been preaching and blogging about how to maintain spiritual equilibrium while staying invested in this broken world. You have to breathe. Have a ...
- Andreatta: Welcome to politics, Glickman - Rochester Democrat and Chronicle August 24, 2016Rochester Democrat and ChronicleAndreatta: Welcome to politics, GlickmanRochester Democrat and ChroniclePolitics ended Steve Glickman's quest to unseat state Sen. Rich Funke. His own carelessness had a lot to do with it, too. So did the state's highest court, when it unanimously ruled on Tuesday that Glickman failed to meet basic residency requirem […]
- Essential Politics: The 'alt-right' officially enters the campaign - Los Angeles Times August 25, 2016
August 2016 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Dwayne on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP