- Joe McGinniss, Who Chronicled Politics and the 'Fatal Vision' Case, Dies at 71 - New York Times March 12, 2014San Francisco ChronicleJoe McGinniss, Who Chronicled Politics and the 'Fatal Vision' Case, Dies at 71New York TimesDrawn to the kind of serious subject that had a tabloid sheen, Joe McGinniss, who died on Monday at 71, was a journalist provocateur whose book-length probes into political lives and horrific crimes often triggered controversy, critica […]
- Politics at play in US Army general's sex crimes trial -judge - Reuters March 10, 2014The GuardianPolitics at play in US Army general's sex crimes trial -judgeReutersMilitary leaders at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, rejected a previous such proposal by the one-star general after giving improper consideration to a letter from the main accuser's lawyer that invoked politics while urging them to deny the offer, Colonel ...Judge: US gener […]
- Florida Election Tests Midterm Messaging - NPR (blog) March 11, 2014NPR (blog)Florida Election Tests Midterm MessagingNPR (blog)"The Democrats have to shake things up to prove they are not a permanent minority in the House," says David Wasserman of the nonpartisan Cook Political Report. "Winning this race would go a long way to show that." Recent polls suggest that Sink has ...5 things to watch in Florida […]
- The anti-politics of 'Upworthy' - Politico March 11, 2014PoliticoThe anti-politics of 'Upworthy'PoliticoUpworthy has hit the sweet spot of political messaging, according to some observers, by effectively couching its progressive-leaning politics without emphasizing partisanship and tapping into the wide swath of young voters Republicans and Democrats ...and more »
- The brains of the party - The Economist (blog) March 10, 2014The brains of the partyThe Economist (blog)I think that the nature of Chinese politics lies in the fact, how you turn over power. That's why China hasn't abandoned North Korea. As if the communist party turns over power to the next generation in China, but it has another nature. Oh yes, communism!
- Joe McGinniss, Who Chronicled Politics and the 'Fatal Vision' Case, Dies at 71 - New York Times March 12, 2014
March 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Dwayne on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP