- Supreme Court to Hear Capital Cases Roiling Kansas Politics - ABC News October 7, 2015Supreme Court to Hear Capital Cases Roiling Kansas PoliticsABC NewsThe U.S. Supreme Court is preparing to consider reinstating death sentences for two brothers convicted in the notorious slayings of four people in Kansas, capital cases that roiled the state's politics and have prompted calls to remake its judiciary ...and more »
- Why Obama Prefers Politicizing To Actual Politics - Town Hall October 7, 2015Town HallWhy Obama Prefers Politicizing To Actual PoliticsTown HallBut even if one wants to give Obama the benefit of the doubt, his comments highlight the problem with his approach to politics. He would rather go for everything he wants and get nothing -- but keep the political issue -- than make progress on common ...White House: Obama's Trip To Orego […]
- Today in Politics: Jeb Bush Returns to Iowa as He Calls for Changes in Washington - New York Times October 6, 2015New York TimesToday in Politics: Jeb Bush Returns to Iowa as He Calls for Changes in WashingtonNew York TimesAs for Washington, Mr. Bush has called for several changes to the political system, including a proposal to deal with legislators who repeatedly miss votes. While missing votes is a widespread issue in Congress, the move is a specifically relevant as […]
- The Expanding Politics of Denial - TPM (blog) October 6, 2015TPM (blog)The Expanding Politics of DenialTPM (blog)As I wrote on Friday, the craze to refuse to name the names of mass shooters is a grand form of evasion. Unable to address the actual causes of mass gun violence we stumble around for some feel-good nonsense that allows us to pretend we're taking action.
- Gun Politics Have Changed, Mostly Among Republicans - NPR October 6, 2015NPRGun Politics Have Changed, Mostly Among RepublicansNPRIt's hard to deny that the NRA has won the gun debate over the past 20 years. Despite mass shootings — and despite some 80 to 90 percent of Americans saying they are in favor of background checks — no legislation expanding on the 1993 Brady Bill has ...and more »
- Supreme Court to Hear Capital Cases Roiling Kansas Politics - ABC News October 7, 2015
October 2015 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Dwayne on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP