- The Last Gasp of Drawing-Room Politics - The Atlantic February 13, 2016The AtlanticThe Last Gasp of Drawing-Room PoliticsThe Atlantic“Nothing perhaps in politics is so hard to explain as the precise connection which exists in this country between 'society' … and politicians,” it began, before concluding, “There is no doubt something utterly base somewhere in a society in which an ...
- #MemeoftheWeek: What Would Honest Abe Really Think Of Politics Today? - NPR February 12, 2016NPR#MemeoftheWeek: What Would Honest Abe Really Think Of Politics Today?NPRBut in reality Lincoln, whose honesty is the stuff of legend, was at the center of a remarkably polarized political climate when he was president. That perhaps shouldn't be a surprise given that the country was split by a civil war during his ...and more »
- The Politics of Slam-Dunking - The New Yorker February 13, 2016The New YorkerThe Politics of Slam-DunkingThe New YorkerAndre Drummond of the Detroit Pistons will be among this year's N.B.A. All-Star Game slam-dunk contestants. Credit Photograph by Bill Baptist / NBAE via Getty. For more than a decade, the basketball world has bemoaned the supposed decline of the ...and more »
- Obama calls for increased civility in politics - The Hill February 13, 2016The HillObama calls for increased civility in politicsThe HillPresident Obama is pushing for greater civility in politics while acknowledging the harsh rhetoric that has so far dominated political discourse in the final year of his presidency. "My faith in the generosity and fundamental goodness of the American ...President Obama pleads for more civilit […]
- Politics & Government - The News Tribune February 12, 2016The News TribunePolitics & GovernmentThe News TribuneLike many people caring for someone with dementia, Madeleine Fraley often found herself awkwardly trying to explain why her husband, Larry, couldn't answer questions or would act peculiarly.and more »
- The Last Gasp of Drawing-Room Politics - The Atlantic February 13, 2016
February 2016 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
- Dwayne on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP