- Thad Cochran's new marriage — and why our politics stink - Washington Post (blog) May 26, 2015Thad Cochran's new marriage — and why our politics stinkWashington Post (blog)To me, that Cochran's office felt the need to, at best, obfuscate on the true nature of his relationship with Webber speaks to what's wrong with our politics -- namely an inability (or unwillingness) to put ourselves in the shoes of the people we elect ...and more » […]
- Pensions and Politics Fuel Crisis in Illinois - New York Times May 26, 2015New York TimesPensions and Politics Fuel Crisis in IllinoisNew York TimesThat has left officials scrambling at a moment when the state has a divided government for the first time in a decade and the political differences between Mr. Rauner and the Democratic-controlled legislature make compromise difficult. A splintered set ...and more »
- Ohio lawyer has behind-the-scenes influence in conservative politics - Columbus Dispatch May 26, 2015Columbus DispatchOhio lawyer has behind-the-scenes influence in conservative politicsColumbus Dispatch“Langdon Law LLC Political, Election Nonprofit and Constitutional Law,” reads its small sign. On a Tuesday afternoon last month, no one answered the Langdon Law office door. Phone calls went unreturned. Unlike other heavy-hitting political lawyers ...and mor […]
- CHARLES HURT: Military gratitude and the politics of war - Washington Times May 27, 2015Washington TimesCHARLES HURT: Military gratitude and the politics of warWashington TimesTonya Smith visits the grave of her grandfather, Air Force veteran Tom Logsdon, at the Sacramento Valley National Cemetery in Dixon, Calif., Monday May 25, 2015. Americans observe Memorial Day to remember the men and women who died while serving ...
- Benjamin Netanyahu's Grade A Pork-Barrel Politics - Foreign Policy (blog) May 26, 2015Foreign Policy (blog)Benjamin Netanyahu's Grade A Pork-Barrel PoliticsForeign Policy (blog)Indeed, both parliamentary procedure as well as politics should give pause to the thesis that Netanyahu's grip on power is beholden to the whims of one or two coalition backbenchers. Of course, survival is distinct from governing. But when it comes to ...and […]
- Thad Cochran's new marriage — and why our politics stink - Washington Post (blog) May 26, 2015
May 2015 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Dwayne on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP