- For Some, Bush-Obama Rapport Recalls a Lost Virtue: Political Civility - New York Times September 26, 2016New York TimesFor Some, Bush-Obama Rapport Recalls a Lost Virtue: Political CivilityNew York TimesMaybe it was the moment: tenderness at a time when presidential politics has become a festival of cruelty. But when Michelle Obama hugged former President George W. Bush on Saturday, at a ceremony to open the National Museum of African American ...The friendship […]
- Jewish Settlement Soccer Clubs Bring Politics to the Pitch - ABC News September 25, 2016Jewish Settlement Soccer Clubs Bring Politics to the PitchABC NewsGivat Zeev and other clubs based in Israeli West Bank settlements are at the center of a showdown between Israelis and Palestinians that is set to draw soccer's global governing body FIFA into a tense dispute over Mideast politics. The Palestinians are ...and more »
- Muslim Americans Should Reject The Politics of Normalcy - The Atlantic September 25, 2016The AtlanticMuslim Americans Should Reject The Politics of NormalcyThe AtlanticBlacks make up one-third of the American Muslim population; they shoulder the double burden of prejudice based on both the color of their skin and their religious beliefs. But for black Americans, respectability politics have proven fruitless in ...and more »
- The Political Magic of CS Lewis - New York Times September 24, 2016New York TimesThe Political Magic of CS LewisNew York TimesI was politically conservative at the time, and believed that my religious faith, carefully understood, should inform my politics. Yet I was also troubled by what I believed was the subordination of Christianity to partisan ideology — the ease with ...
- Palmer Luckey's politics were hiding in plain sight - Fusion September 25, 2016FusionPalmer Luckey's politics were hiding in plain sightFusionLuckey's support for the group was particularly shocking, and the backlash fierce, because it contrasted so fiercely with our ideas about the political views of the cherub-cheeked millennial power brokers of Silicon Valley. But as Luckey points out, if ...The ugly reality of an Oculus f […]
- For Some, Bush-Obama Rapport Recalls a Lost Virtue: Political Civility - New York Times September 26, 2016
September 2016 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Dwayne on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP