- Why you can't convince your uncle he's wrong about politics - Washington Post November 26, 2015Washington PostWhy you can't convince your uncle he's wrong about politicsWashington PostSomeone with an opposing political position on an issue might share an image that you can immediately see is false or misleading — but you're more motivated to be skeptical than the other person. (Think Donald Trump and the murder rate tweet.) "People […]
- Politics at Thanksgiving Table? That's the Least of the Problem - New York Times November 26, 2015New York TimesPolitics at Thanksgiving Table? That's the Least of the ProblemNew York TimesHappy Thanksgiving? We'd like to wish our readers a joyous day of food and familial bonding. But we suspect some teeth will be used for gritting and not chewing, based on the responses to Brendan Nyhan's article on how to discuss politics at the ...and m […]
- Love Politics? 10 Things to Be Grateful For - Bloomberg View November 26, 2015Bloomberg ViewLove Politics? 10 Things to Be Grateful ForBloomberg ViewPolitics can also be entertaining. So for those of us who take public affairs and governing seriously but also appreciate the lighter side of politics, I've included some examples in this list of 10 things to be thankful for. 10. Debates. Nothing ...
- Politics this week - The Economist November 26, 2015Politics this weekThe EconomistTurkey shot down a Russian fighter-jet on its border with Syria, claiming the aircraft had violated its airspace. Russia is carrying out air strikes in Syria. Vladimir Putin, the Russian president, called Turkey's action a “stab in the back” and ...Moscow does not plan to interfere in fate of Erdogan - PutinTASSall 11,919 […]
- Giving thanks for the end of politics - The San Diego Union-Tribune November 26, 2015The San Diego Union-TribuneGiving thanks for the end of politicsThe San Diego Union-TribuneThis holiday season, my political focus group of one has been singularly unthankful for the blessings of the presidential campaign. This is the winter of her discontent with candidates of both parties. I can't say that I'm unhappy about the surly mood ...The […]
- Why you can't convince your uncle he's wrong about politics - Washington Post November 26, 2015
November 2015 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Dwayne on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP