- Maine governor's outburst tests limits of anger politics - Reuters August 31, 2016ReutersMaine governor's outburst tests limits of anger politicsReutersBOSTON Years before Donald Trump dominated the news cycle with his angry style of politics, Maine Governor Paul LePage made headlines with a similarly brash approach. Since he was elected in 2010, the Republican has told critics of his decision to skip ...Maine's "Instant Ru […]
- Latino influx is upending GOP politics in the battleground of Florida - Washington Post August 30, 2016Washington PostLatino influx is upending GOP politics in the battleground of FloridaWashington PostUnlike a generation ago, when the state's large Cuban American population was devoted to the GOP, these new Latino voters are less likely to support Republican candidates such as Cortes — and they are increasingly unlikely to register with either ...and mo […]
- Essential Politics: Mr. Trump goes to Mexico - Los Angeles Times August 31, 2016Essential Politics: Mr. Trump goes to MexicoLos Angeles TimesIt's a big day in politics, both here in the Golden State and across the country. Donald Trump plans a long-awaited speech on the topic of immigration Wednesday night in Phoenix, an address that comes after weeks of questions on whether he'll moderate ...and more »
- Hard to detect seismic politics in weather-worn markets - Reuters August 31, 2016ReutersHard to detect seismic politics in weather-worn marketsReutersDespite a series of potentially seismic shifts in the political landscape over the past two years, world asset prices appeared to suffer less and less lasting damage. And a similar scenario is playing out again this year around Brexit and the ...and more »
- As Florida's Dumb Politics Go, So Go the Nation's - RollingStone.com August 30, 2016RollingStone.comAs Florida's Dumb Politics Go, So Go the Nation'sRollingStone.comOn the political spectrum, Richard Nixon stands about 1,000 feet to his left, and is comparatively close enough to Bernie Sanders that the two old grumps could look at West's Iraqi-torturing, Nazi-analogizing ass and make a jerkoff motion in solidarity.McCain, Rub […]
- Maine governor's outburst tests limits of anger politics - Reuters August 31, 2016
August 2016 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Dwayne on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP