- Ted Cruz and the New Politics of Texas - New York Times March 31, 2015Ted Cruz and the New Politics of TexasNew York TimesAside from those ubiquitously noted black ostrich-skin cowboy boots, Mr. Cruz is about as traditional a Texas politician as Ralph Nader. Yes, Mr. Cruz gets credit for his colorful language, though his is more in the style of a Southern Baptist preacher ...and more »
- Missouri politics roiled by second apparent suicide - CNN March 30, 2015CNNMissouri politics roiled by second apparent suicideCNN26, capped off a bizarre chapter in Missouri politics and left questions about whether the two suicides were linked. READ: Missouri Republican dead after apparent suicide. Police said they found a note at the 44-year-old Jackson's apartment, but have ...The Awful Mystery of Two Suicides in Missour […]
- Indiana law: Bashing gay people isn't good politics - Christian Science Monitor March 31, 2015Christian Science MonitorIndiana law: Bashing gay people isn't good politicsChristian Science MonitorI remember when bashing gay people was good politics. I remember when the Republicans had a party chairman (who later revealed himself to be gay) who designed a strategy to get votes on ballot initiatives banning gay marriage in order to make it easier . […]
- Trevor Noah, From Progressive Icon to Villain in 24 Hours - Bloomberg March 31, 2015BloombergTrevor Noah, From Progressive Icon to Villain in 24 HoursBloombergThe media hot take, the quick response to unfamiliar news, generally ages like milk left out in the August sun. Sonia Saraiya's reaction to Trevor Noah, the new host of The Daily Show, has not even aged that well. A few hours after Comedy Central ...Comedy Central defends Trevor […]
- Garcia hits Emanuel on 'pay-to-play' politics - Chicago Tribune March 31, 2015Chicago TribuneGarcia hits Emanuel on 'pay-to-play' politicsChicago TribuneGarcia said that as mayor, he would refuse to accept --- and seek to limit --- political contributions from those who have done or are looking to do business with the city, and that he also would spurn contributions from those who manage the city's ...Garcia rails again […]
- Ted Cruz and the New Politics of Texas - New York Times March 31, 2015
March 2015 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Dwayne on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP