- Election 2016 Isn't Politics, It Is Melodrama - Forbes August 3, 2015ForbesElection 2016 Isn't Politics, It Is MelodramaForbesIn reality, politicians are creatures with a simple, and noble, gift. As Harry Truman said to the Reciprocity Club in 1958, “I'm proud that I'm a politician. A politician is a man who understands government, and it takes a politician to run a ...
- Clinton, Asked What She'll Do About Money in Politics, Explains "Mrrph Blvvvr ... - The Intercept - First Look Media August 3, 2015The Intercept - First Look MediaClinton, Asked What She'll Do About Money in Politics, Explains "Mrrph Blvvvr ...The Intercept - First Look MediaNewly-available video shows Hillary Clinton at the Iowa City Public Library responding to a request from Mason Buonadonna, a 19-year-old University of Iowa student, to “name two civic things that you' […]
- Charles Koch invokes fight for civil rights as model for political activism - Washington Post August 3, 2015BloombergCharles Koch invokes fight for civil rights as model for political activismWashington PostDANA POINT, Calif. — Billionaire industrialist Charles Koch on Sunday compared the efforts of his political network to the fight for civil rights and other “freedom movements,” part of a growing effort by the organization to emphasize its commitment ...Ted Cruz […]
- Trickle-down politics: Drought could force real change among city, state leaders - Los Angeles Times August 2, 2015Los Angeles TimesTrickle-down politics: Drought could force real change among city, state leadersLos Angeles TimesBut it's mixed, of course, because the drought carries its own dangers, and the ultimate solution — rain — remains wholly out of the power of politicians or everyday Californians. Water and Power is The Times' guide to the drought. Sign […]
- India's Inverted Abortion Politics - New York Times August 3, 2015India's Inverted Abortion PoliticsNew York TimesIN America, many state governments have tried to curb abortion by placing severe restrictions on providers and clinics, purportedly for women's protection, despite opposition from the American Medical Association and other groups. If the limits are ...
- Election 2016 Isn't Politics, It Is Melodrama - Forbes August 3, 2015
August 2015 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Dwayne on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP