- First Draft Today in Politics First Draft - New York Times March 2, 2015New York TimesFirst Draft Today in Politics First DraftNew York TimesThe Conservative Political Action Conference drew more than a half-dozen potential Republican presidential hopefuls to the National Harbor in Maryland last week to make their pitches. Then there was a weekend Club for Growth conference in Florida.
- Power: US-Israel relationship 'transcends politics' - CNN March 2, 2015National JournalPower: US-Israel relationship 'transcends politics'CNNWashington (CNN) U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power on Monday sought to quash any doubts over the United States' continued commitment to a strong alliance with Israel, amid tensions over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin ...Netanyahu's moment: When polit […]
- Liberty and Union — a Politics for the... - National Review Online March 3, 2015Liberty and Union — a Politics for the...National Review OnlineFinding slavery “one of the greatest evils, both moral and political,” Webster nonetheless thought it might be possible to compromise with slave-holding states — but he could not compromise the hope of an enduring American union. He argued that, by ...
- Mikulski remembered as plain-speaking trailblazer for woman in politics - Baltimore Sun March 3, 2015Baltimore SunMikulski remembered as plain-speaking trailblazer for woman in politicsBaltimore SunShe broke into politics when women on Baltimore's City Council were still called girls — and rose to become a U.S. senator, a leader of the Appropriations Committee and the longest-serving woman in Congress. At Jimmy's restaurant in Fells Point, near .. […]
- FBI surveillance teams frustrated by nepotism and internal politics - Washington Times March 3, 2015Washington TimesFBI surveillance teams frustrated by nepotism and internal politicsWashington TimesIn addition, some FBI local offices that ranked high on a threat and needs matrix for surveillance were passed over for new teams last year in favor of more politically connected offices that ranked lower, the records show. The worries have grown so ...
- First Draft Today in Politics First Draft - New York Times March 2, 2015
March 2015 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Dwayne on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP