- Instagram: The New Political War Room? - NPR September 3, 2015NPRInstagram: The New Political War Room?NPRThe attacks on Instagram stand out, because for the most part, national politicians don't use Instagram for attacks. The Instagram pages of Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and, until recently, Jeb Bush, among so many others, are usually full of ...Clinton, Trump and the Politics of Self-DestructionNew York Times […]
- How Social Media Is Ruining Politics - POLITICO Magazine September 2, 2015POLITICO MagazineHow Social Media Is Ruining PoliticsPOLITICO MagazineOur political discourse is shrinking to fit our smartphone screens. The latest evidence came on Monday night, when Barack Obama turned himself into the country's Instagrammer-in-Chief. While en route to Alaska to promote his climate agenda, the ...and more »
- The Left's Attack on Color-Blindness Goes Too Far - The Atlantic September 4, 2015The AtlanticThe Left's Attack on Color-Blindness Goes Too FarThe AtlanticBut I worry that the overall effect of encouraging white people to put whiteness rather than color-blindness or individualism at the center of their identity will be to swell and empower a faction in U.S. politics that Trump's rise has helped to ...
- Ben Carson, The Other Republican Outsider On The Rise - NPR September 3, 2015NPRBen Carson, The Other Republican Outsider On The RiseNPRDonald Trump isn't the only political outsider who's been having a good summer. Retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson is gaining in several polls — especially in the first-in-the-nation caucus state of Iowa, where evangelical voters play a big role. The ...The Science Behind Trump-ManiaBloomberg […]
- Politics this week - The Economist September 3, 2015Politics this weekThe EconomistEurope's politicians bickered as the summer's migrant crisis continued to play out in the headlines. Photographs of a drowned toddler, who died along with his Syrian mother and brother when their dinghy capsized and whose body had washed up on a ...
- Instagram: The New Political War Room? - NPR September 3, 2015
September 2015 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Dwayne on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP