- How Facebook Tries to Prevent Office Politics - Harvard Business Review June 29, 2016Harvard Business ReviewHow Facebook Tries to Prevent Office PoliticsHarvard Business ReviewWe're not so naive as to think we can change human nature altogether; where there are humans, there will be feelings to consider, and politics will crop up. But when we approach our interactions thoughtfully, a company's culture can be a powerful ...
- Federal judge says politics not a factor in Emanuel security team selection - Chicago Tribune June 29, 2016Chicago TribuneFederal judge says politics not a factor in Emanuel security team selectionChicago TribuneA federal judge on Wednesday ruled against four Chicago police officers who contended they were transferred off Mayor Rahm Emanuel's elite security detail for political reasons. The four officers, Michael Padalino, John Pigott, Veronica Rodriguez and […]
- Trump Campaign Lining Up Sports Icons for Convention - Bloomberg June 29, 2016VoxTrump Campaign Lining Up Sports Icons for ConventionBloombergDonald Trump's presidential campaign is planning on a political convention packed with sports stars. “It's gonna be a great combination of our great politicians," said Ivanka Trump, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee's daughter, during a ...The tangled politics o […]
- This theory about why our politics are so broken makes a lot of sense - Washington Post June 29, 2016Washington PostThis theory about why our politics are so broken makes a lot of senseWashington PostEveryone agrees that politics in Washington are deeply broken. It's become a mantra for every politician — even the ones who live and work in Washington. What no one can figure out or agree on is why a federal government that once worked (albeit in ...
- The Politics of the Benghazi Report - The New Yorker June 29, 2016The New YorkerThe Politics of the Benghazi ReportThe New YorkerIt is a small sign of the political pique involved that, earlier this month, the committee issued a statement with the title “#DishonestDems can't keep their misleading claims straight,” in which it took issue with the Democratic Congressman Elijah ...Analysis: House Benghazi Committee repor […]
- How Facebook Tries to Prevent Office Politics - Harvard Business Review June 29, 2016
June 2016 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Dwayne on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP