- It's not just lead that's poisoning the water. It's also politics. - Washington Post February 28, 2017Washington PostIt's not just lead that's poisoning the water. It's also politics.Washington PostLead poisoning, low water pressure and contamination of water sources are widespread problems in Mexican cities. Aging, decaying infrastructure is the problem — in some cities, water infrastructure is more than 70 years old. In my book, “Water and . […]
- The Awkward Politics of the Oscars - The New Yorker February 27, 2017The New YorkerThe Awkward Politics of the OscarsThe New YorkerMel Gibson, who famously expressed doubts about the Holocaust, was brought back into the spotlight. Casey Affleck, who has faced allegations of sexual harassment, won Best Actor, and steered clear of politics; so did Emma Stone and Damien Chazelle, the ...Donald Trump: Oscars Best Picture Flub Hap […]
- Trump: Oscars' focus 'on politics' led to best picture mix-up - The Hill (blog) February 27, 2017USA TODAYTrump: Oscars' focus 'on politics' led to best picture mix-upThe Hill (blog)President Trump is calling Sunday's Oscar ceremony “sad,” saying the awards show was “focused so hard on politics” it led to the epic mix-up over the best picture winner. “I think they were focused so hard on politics that they didn't get the act ... […]
- Politics Podcast: Where Do The Parties Go From Here? - FiveThirtyEight February 28, 2017Politics Podcast: Where Do The Parties Go From Here?FiveThirtyEightThe FiveThirtyEight Politics podcast welcomes Perry Bacon Jr., who recently joined the staff and will be covering the Trump administration from Washington, D.C. Perry discusses President Trump's budget proposal and previews Trump's address to a joint ...
- Trump: Accusations of racism 'purely politics' - The Hill February 28, 2017Trump: Accusations of racism 'purely politics'The Hill... didn't get numbers that were at least as good or better I wouldn't be sitting here.” When asked if he takes the attacks personally, Trump responded, “I can't.” “I consider it a very serious violation when they say it and I have to write it off as ...and more »
- It's not just lead that's poisoning the water. It's also politics. - Washington Post February 28, 2017
February 2017 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- Dwayne on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Immigration Solicitor in Westminister on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Atlanta Cash For Cars on Cash for Clunkers extension should be scrapped
- Jack on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- Dryer Vent Cleaning on Creigh Deeds experiencing a failure to communicate?
- Bill Bartmann on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP
- The Buzz » Blog Archive » Healthcare Reform: Tyranny of the Minority? « the 28th Amendment on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Bill Bartmann on Healthcare reform: tyranny of the minority?
- Ariana Recidoro on The U.S. needs high-speed rail
- Patrick Huynh on Prepare for healthcare reform without the GOP